Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 430 of 1199

"Ha, yes indeed it was quiet fiery back - Page 430 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 430

Cratol smiles at Faevalor, "Thank you that helps a lot and yes we can talk more as I am very tired from that last battle and seeing scantily clad women dancing." HE lays down as gets comfortable and is soon asleep.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2017 - 6:23am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

A certain squire would also get ready to rest, though keeping somewhat away from the light as she takes off her armour and sets it neatly aside. Through this though, she keep the satchel holding her brother near her side. Elyria had kept quiet after all that had happened, perhaps as if still in shock.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Aug, 2017 - 6:24am

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The loot grabbed by Oswald, Cratol, and others appears rather diverse.
-There are a large number of ceremonial looking hand axes, one of which appears to be enchanted.
-A pair of obviously magic goggles
-A large tankard made of mithral, and bearing dwarvish runes.
-13 gemstones of various size and quality were found inside of the casket when it is opened

Also grabbed was a coil of weird looking rope. The group is inclined to toss it when it turns out to be magically preserved intestines. Silas pauses you first, and says they're that of a troll, showing you the trick of drawing off more. Once a day, the 25' coil can produce another 300' of 'rope'. This excess lasts for 12 hours before shriveling and becoming useless

There was also something that looked like a raw chunk of valuable adamantium ore, but turns out to have just been an oddly colored rock.

Out of Character: aand… I've just run out of time to actually advance the story. Sorry gents, its coming.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 430 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen looks at the bits of plunder they have all recovered. Upon seeing the goggles he says, "Ho, Jack! Maybe you can swap those out for these. I'm sure the results could not be worse! Ha!" Then he stops, looks over at Silas and says, "You are the most powerful, um, mage I have ever met. Are you able to help Jack remove those cursed* things?"

He also smiles like a child on his birthday when he sees the large mithral tankard. "It might be a bit small by my standards, but if we need to test it to see if it is useful, I hereby volunteer!"

Out of Character: : Basically, I am hoping between Poppo and Silas, some Indentify spells can be used… and see if anyone can help with Jack's issue.

*Poljen's pun was intended by me, but not by the big barbarian… he can be quick, but not that quick.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Poljen is shaking with mirth by his own joke and Oswald looks at him with raised eyebrows, Jack gives the finishing touches to the dispositive the two thieves were working on and points at himself with his right index finger: "Begging your pardon, Master Bash-em-on-the -noggin', but I am Jack. Right here !" He gives the barbarian a wink and a small wave,
"The one with the accursed yet somehow groovy goggles is O.s.w.a.l.d., otherwise known as Oz to his friends - and Zizo to his sweet, departed mama, bless her soul." He throws Deepshadow a wink, while wagging his chin towards the Snow Leopard: "He's great with a sword, you know ?"

"Now, about the new goggles: let's maybe find out what they do first. Enough sticky surprises for one adventure, I say… !"

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon casts detect magic on the room in general before taking his rest to ensure there aren't any hidden items or dangers around, trying hard not to let the plethora of magic items on each of his companions distract him.

He walks around a little checking on his companions well being. He stops to see Elyria. "I'm very sorry about your brother. He is in good hands with Silas's magic and you to protect him. I look forward to seeing him alive and healthy again very soon."

After hearing about how it went on the North front during the battle, Velon also stops by briefly to see Cratol. "What did I say about you back at the cave, huh? A man of action! I heard you broke the dwarven shield wall. Well done young sir. Well done indeed!"

He turns to Fay nearby "And you, perhaps I need a sword lesson from you some time!" "I just have basic military training. Just one sword though. I can't imagine I have the talent to wield both at once as you do. I'll stick with my own talents, those of a dumb ox, and keep lugging around all of this armor instead!"

Lastly he kneels to visit Lia. "How DO you look so nice after all of this chaos in the undermountain? I fear I look so dingy that the group may turn on me thinking I'm a large duergar!" He pauses for a moment. "Lia I'm very sorry about Geoffroy. I know you've been close since before I knew you. I am quite hopeful that he will be ok." Before leaving he'll also add "You were amazing taking charge." "You probably did not see the smile on my face as you set everyone to their tasks. This group certainly needs a vocal leader as we'll all be running in different directions without it. Well done, Lia. Well done."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 430

Fay looks at Velon through tired eyes, "Twas more the magic in me new Sun Blade than any skill of mine. What small skills I have I learned at me Bardic College… we do more n'just sing and play the lyre ye know." He winks at Velon. "I was a bit preoccupied at the time but I seem to remember roars of fire and explosions to the rear. Ye all seemed to break that group up in a fairly spectacular fashion. When we we finish this quest ye must tell me about it. It'll go into my repertoire of impossible stories nay a one will believe."

He calls over to Lia and says, I will take one of the middle watches… they always be the least popular. If you need anyone to cover for Cratol I will do so, he needs all the rest he can get I reckon."

Out of Character: Fay has Dispel Magic in his inventory… is that what Oswald needs for his goggle dilemma?

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 430

"Ha, yes indeed it was quiet fiery back there. I believe I recall some lightning as well. You won't be surprised to hear that your mother was quite the terror to those dwarves. Between her and Poppo's fireball, I was just there to pick up the scraps."

"Yes, Fay is right. Let him rest. I too shall take watch for longer if need be."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.