Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 432 of 1199

Fay's eyes widen as he sees the creature - Page 432 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 432

Out of Character: Now that is perfect rolling Cinder! And fumble and critical success. It looks like we managed to roll two fumbles with our first four characters! Although, I think Cinder's will erased since I thought the stone gave Velon advantage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Tired, Cratol stumbles a bit, and ends up kicking a rock across the floor. The noise it makes seems deafening in this room. Then the floor begins to rumble.

Silas shouts, "Move!, get acr… " But it is too late. The group is showered with bits of stone as a dark purple figure bursts out of the floor. The wormlike creature is absolutely massive, easily ten feet in diameter, and the part of the body you can see is forty in length. Source 8s

You can hear Mari scream as she is snatched up in the jaws of the creature, it lifts her in the air and appears about to swallow.

[not much point in continuing to collect rolls after the critical fail. Everyone make dexterity saves, DC 12. 10 damage on a fail from shrapnel, 5 on a pass. And yes, time for initiative.]

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Aug, 2017 - 3:52pm

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well Cratol was not exactly quiet either. He stumbled right from the get go and he is out front too.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 432 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At the alarm Silas displays,Poljen begins moving quickly, with no further regard for stealth, but then the purple monstrosity erupts from the ground, grabbing Poljen's drinking companion, Mari, in its maw, threatening to swallow her in one gulp. He sees red and yells, "No! Not on my watch! HYAH!" as he storms into the beast, sword slashing.

Out of Character: : Bonus to Rage, Dexterity Save, Initiative, Attacks, Damage. I know however much he takes from the flying stone will not be reduced since he was not in Rage mode yet. Attacks will definitely be Reckless.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol curses silently as the worm breaks through the floor. He starts attacking it as best he can.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen scored a critical hit with his second strike, so I will roll the dice here. I am not sure if anyone will get a Bless up on him, since his Initiative is pretty high. Just in case, I will add Bless rolls for the attacks. I am hoping the first strike hits… He did take the 5 damage from the stones.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 432

Velon attempts to step out of the way of the erupting floor, using his shield to block the shrapnel. His eyes widen at the horror of seeing Mari in its maw. He jumps into action, circling this purple monstrosity opposite Poljen looking for soft flesh to strike while calling down Bahamut's wrath.

Out of Character: Booming blade on the worm [with] smite on a hit. Hoping the Dungeon Master will grant flanking advantage as melee characters circle their foe.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 432

Fay's eyes widen as he sees the creature erupt from the floor. "I'll never go below ground again if I can help it" he thinks to himself. The he sees Mari and yells, "No." He starts to sing a song like he sang to the gorgon, the notes all confused and no rhythm to speak of. He then sings a song of inspiration to Mari. He draws his Sun Blade to draw the creatures attention away from Mari. It lights in a blaze, bringing the light of the sun to these dark halls.

Out of Character: I'm going to try Dissonant Whispers again. If we can make this thing retreat we need to move and get the heck out of here. It's wisdom cannot be that high. This thing may be beyond our abilities. If it's anything like the ones in 3.5 it is a party killing machine. Fay casts Dissonant Whispers at 3rd level. He pulls his Sun Blade with his free action and provides Mari a D8 inspiration die with his bonus action. She can use it for attacks and saving throws… which I fear she'll need soon.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:02pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.