Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 437 of 1199

Velon glances at Poljen and sees he is receiving - Page 437 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 437

Out of Character: I forgot my sneak attack damage. I'm rolling them here. I so wish that I had rolled better than a 1 on the bow damage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Dice are treating me better now. Looks like Velon [Critical Hit]. Still a little foggy on which damage dice get rolled (Weapon damage only or also things like sneak attack, smite, etc) so I'll roll everything again and let the Dungeon Master decide. (I know modifiers aren't doubled.).

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Final Round

The group continues to lay into the steadily weakening worm, it slams its tail down at Poljen again, but the wily man manages to avoid it this time. The last straw comes when Velon plunges a magic infused sword in deep, striking at some vital organ. The great worm shudders and goes limp, still twitching.

[That last critical was enough to not need to wait for Poppo. You guys chewed through that HP bar like it was nothing. Next time I might have to do this: Source 6r]

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Aug, 2017 - 12:29pm

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 437 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Now, that is funny and you are not allowed to go to that site for inspiration! That goes for you too KN!

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:24pm

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Mercy Daishain, mercy. I bet that would go very differently at the end of a dungeon with few spell slots left for the group!

Fay, thank you for the inspiration. I suppose finally rolling well enough to not need it isn't something we'll complain about. (..he says as the second purple worm bursts through the floor…).

16th Aug, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra had felt this would be a fairly routine assignment, some easy coin that would allow her to have the means to stay comfortably at any inn or tavern for a weeks. Though she had managed to keep her appearance hidden with clothes which reveal little skin, keeping the hood of her cloak up, a cloth over her face, some dark tinted goggles, and gloves.

If one has the chance to see what she looks like with hood and cloth down, with goggles removed, they will see how she is a drow. That of dark grey skin and white hair, though kept behind her with a cord. Her eyes would be silver, with an alert and attentive brightness. Around her neck a pendant of strange yet beautiful design, seemingly of silver that she tries to avoid taking off.

All that aside, she was now on the road between Neverwinter and Waterdeep. Zarra keeping quiet and to herself, not going out of her way to interact with the others but being ready for when her skills are needed. It was not how she though things would work out, but it was better then where she had come from. The problem was with this assignment, that the elf wouldn't realize until too late, was that it wasn't going to be quite as expected or as planned.

Perhaps, she will find out, fate or her goddess Eilistraee had another path for the uncertain and untrusting drow. One where she can finally find where she belongs and can finally put down her guard.

Out of Character: There she is, character approved and ready to go though I could use some advice on more exact details in the History section or any other considerations some of you may have for Zarra. Hopefully nothing too nasty is sent her way which causes her to flee and lead her towards the party. Especially after everything they've been through already.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:34pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 437

As the great worm lays twitching on the floor, Jack slowly rises from the small pile of rubbles behind which him and Oswald were crouching, and raises his eyebrows at the carcass while nudging his partner jokingly: "You can stop firing now, thing's dead… About time, too ! Now: 2 silvers say our guide comes out of its arse, what says ye ?".

He gets closer to Poljen and gives a low whistle after inspecting the puncture wound in the big fighter's abdomen, still oozing black, tarry liquid while a nasty purple bruise spreads around the man's torso.

"I believe this is when we use these precious antidotes we bought for the mission, isn't it ?". Then, patting Poljen's right shoulder, Jack cracks an encouraging smile: "Glad to see all these endless series of sit-ups finally paid off, Big Man. This would have been me, I'd have been skewered like a piece of lamb roast !"

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:02pm

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 437

Velon glances at Poljen and sees he is receiving plenty of help. He rushes to the mouth of the creature and tries to lift it open, perhaps propping it open with his shield. He peers in and calls for Silas inside.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.