Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 440 of 1199

"Oloth plynn dos*," Zarra curses - Page 440 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Aug, 2017 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 440

Out of Character: No worries Christian, the thing was dead before Poppo's turn anyways, and we certainly understand how such things go.

Kyr, Mari is doing fine, Elyria healed most of the damage inflicted.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Aug, 2017 - 1:53am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Christian,

Out of Character: That obviously takes priority over anything we do here. I hope everything is good with you boy.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Oh, he's fine. It's a yearly sort of thing. They just upped his appointment to today so it was more of a mad dash and my gaming got left behind *wink*.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 440 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald nudges Jharen and says; "Looks like I won that bet, pay up." He smiles wryly and continues along the path with the group, glad to finally be close to getting back to the surface.

He matches pace with Lia. "Lady Lia, I had planned to ask Geoffroy this, but sadly he… " Oswald pauses and doesn't continue. After a moment he speaks back up. "Once we got close to the service, I had planned to ask for help. Could you ask your Lord to aid you in removing the curse from these goggles? I would be in your debt."

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods at Oswald as he walks beside her. She listens attentively. A frown crosses her face as she mentions Geoffroy. Her face resumes its calm appearance before she speaks. " Of course Oswald. I'll be glad to be of assistance to you. I don't currently have that spell ready. When we make camp I shall prepare that spell so I can remove the curse. "

Mari walks by Silas and looks uncomfortable. " Silas, thank you for saving my life. I won't forget that. I thought… that I was about to die. You didn't have to do that. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Aug, 2017 - 2:35am

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oswald nods and thanks Lia before asking; "If you don't mind, could you tell me about Sune? I once change my life by asking a similar question and so I try to ask it more often."

He smiles in an attempt to lessen the blow of what he considers to be a personal question.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 440

Lia smiles happily as she is asked about Sune. " Thank you for showing an interest in her. Sune is primarily concerned with love and beauty. She desires to make the world a more beautiful, loving place. I along with her other servants are supposed to encourage art and love. Each person is supposed to make every effort to look as good as they possibly can. "

She looks at him to see his reaction so far. " I have to be concerned with my appearance at all times. If I become scarred I will no longer be allowed to be a cleric. " Lia looks thoughtful for a moment and grows silent as they continue to walk.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Aug, 2017 - 8:17am

17th Aug, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 440

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Oloth plynn dos*," Zarra curses softly in drow, pulling out the javelin as she bites back the pain before trying to find cover and get of range of being hit again.

As she retreats away and will seek to escape, Zarra will cast sleep if any try getting in her way and come within 20 ft of her. If she can go off the road and hide among the foliage she with try to stealth.

Specific Action: Will try to stealth among the trees off the road using benefits of Stulker feat which allows her to do so if "Lightly obscured" from the creatures.

Out of Character: Not sure if I should just have her simply flee or if the above will be at all useful in helping her escape but hopefully it will. Not sure how to visualize Zarra's position from the bullywug or even if there are any trees for her to stealth in.

Also, the curse: "Darkness take you!"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Aug, 2017 - 1:44pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Sleep (hp roll) on D8 (+0): 5, 6, 2, 5, 7 (5 rolls)
  • Stealth on D20 (+6): 14 (1 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.