Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 464 of 1199

Realizing what was needed, Zarra smiles to - Page 464 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 464

Lia looks around as the huge dragons are visible. Only the tightness around her eyes reveal the concern she has for the danger they are in. " Yes, it is as our brave Poljen said. We must depart with haste. It is imperative that we are done with our mission before those dragons return. "

Staring at the skiffs thoughtfully, she swings her gaze back to the group. " We need someone with great vision in both the front and rear boats. " She strides over to the middle skiff with Mari in tow. "It looks like it will be Poppo, Zarra, Mari and myself in the middle skiff. "

Out of Character: : I assume that we need to have it listed as to who is in each boat. I'm sure our devious Dungeon Master has surprises up ahead for us *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Aug, 2017 - 9:17am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald takes a seat in Poljen's skiff. "Looks like we're a pair for this part of the mission. I'll keep an eye out for any dangers that may approach."

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will pole the last skiff. He will make ready to follow the other two.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 464 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack sidles up to Fay and gives the bard an eloquent look: " Well, Sire Songster, looks like it's up to us to watch your mama's back again, yes ?". The rogue raises his eyebrows candidly: "And I mean that with absolutely no pun intended… ! We seem to have worked pretty well as rear-scouts sofar, we may as well continue along the same lines. No songs this time, though: methinks silence and stealth are of the essence on this particular forray."

He turns back towards the rest of the Blaze: " Anyone here lacking the basic swimming skills, say so now. I'd hate to find that out as I'm trying to pull you out of the soup while balancing on one of these puny skiffs… especially if you're wearing heavy armor ! "
At that point, he gives Velon a long, questioning look: " You're good on water, Master Fire-Stache ? That iron shell of yours, safe to board with… ? ", Jack points at Velon's full plate with a raised eyebrow.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 27th Aug, 2017 - 4:02pm

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The skiffs set off over the cold salt water of the land once called Merdelain, but has since earned a new title among men, the Mere of Dead Men. Source 4v

In short order, you get your fill of strange sights, sounds, and smells. There is a brief moment of excitement as a leech that probably outmassed Poppo attaches itself to Lia's boat, trying to climb in. A few thwacks sent it slipping back into the water.

This land is claimed by the bullywugs you had been warned of before, most likely the same tribe that had briefly captured Zarra. They're not the greatest dangers to be found, but this is their preferred territory.

Out of Character: The mists and lack of landmarks make navigation an issue within the swamp. I will need 4 Survival checks each from two party members designated as navigators for the next 2 days. So long as at least one of them is doing well, you'll stay on course.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"No Master Jack, the songs will be after we complete this mission. If ye watch Lia's backside too closely I'll be sticking Oswald's glasses on ye," Fay says with a grin. In a conspiratorial whisper he says, "I'll be watching Mari's" then winks.

"So, ye never did tell me, how would ye prefer to be buried if there be anything left of ye after the Black Dragons' acid finishes its job? Fer me, take me to a bawdy hall in Waterdeep where minstrels sing and people laugh. Use me fortune to buy me remains a chair in a corner watching it all and leave me there. I'm sure me meager ashes won't be too intrusive!" Fay laughs at that, but was there a trace of nervousness?

"Let me know when it be me turn to pole us" Fay says to Cratol.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Aug, 2017 - 4:45pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 464

Cratol poles for the first half of the day before handing the pole to Faevalor. "Your turn my friend"

27th Aug, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 464

The Quiet Shadow says...

Realizing what was needed, Zarra smiles to herself before saying, "Out of all of us, I feel confidant that I have the best experience in navigation and traversing this marsh safely if another is willing to assist." The drow gets out a few items and tools to help her in such a venture, recalling the travels that she has been on since going above ground. Glad as well that she had taken time time to learn what she has and gain the tools she has.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:17pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+3): 11, 15, 11, 9 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.