Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 470 of 1199

As those in front stop upon seeing the Bullywugs - Page 470 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Aug, 2017 - 6:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
31st Aug, 2017 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 470

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow offers a short nod to Cratol in thanks, appreciative but not saying anything more then a short and soft, "Thanks", as she breaths heavily and slowly works to catch her breath. Zarra takes out a cloth to clean off her daggers, as well look to see if everyone else is okay.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon looks at his sword in amazement for a moment. "Really?" He then begins to walk back to the rear boat. "Glad I could help!" Grumpily he mumbles aloud but mostly to himself "I hate salad."

He does cheer up a little as he passes Zarra and gives her a light clap on the shoulder. "Nice work, fierce one."

He nods at Fay on his way by as well, partially in giving credit for fighting well but also sizing him up to ensure he's ok after taking a large blow.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo looks at the rotting vegetation and says, "No way am I trying to cook that! I don't want my strw to come alive in the pot."

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 470 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia slings her bow on her back as she sees the strange creature collapse. " Well done everyone. What a strange creature it was. " She looks appraisingly at Zarra for a moment and nods slightly.

Stepping over quickly to Fay she examines his injuries. Lia places her hand on his shoulder and summons the healing energy of Sune. Warmth passes from her hand into Fay's body. " I hope that makes you feel a little better Ionneg. You worry me some times with your fearlessness. "

Lia also inspects the barbarian. " You seem no worse for wear. Well done in escaping, my friend. " She smiles and walks on. " Is everyone else okay and able to push on?"

Mari sheaths her blades as she eyes the creature curiously. She studies the group members for a moment before preparing to head on.

Specific Action: She cast cure wounds level 1 on Fay.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Aug, 2017 - 12:12pm

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay stands there as the creature collapses, and then he is looking at Poljen. "Well met Poljen. 'Tis good to see ye." He walks up to the big man and removes some vegetation hanging off his shoulder. "Was her embrace all that ye hoped?" He chuckles.

He turns, feeling the warmth enter his body from Lia's spell, "Thanks tp thee Amillë, I feel much improved, although there still be some lingering pain." He looks around and sees Oswald, "And thanks to ye as well." He sheathes his swords and heads back to the rear skiff. As he passes Zarra he says, "Well done, ye passed one test. There be more to come."

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group picks up the dropped boats and moves on.

Shortly afterwards, back on the water again, the group spots a large horde of undead, mostly humanoid, in varying states of decay. Hundreds of them are slowly ambling across your path, a few thousand feet ahead.

Several of them appear to look in your direction, and they could hardly miss your presence, as you're out in the open. But the horde continues on, as if you were not there. It seems as if those warding amulets given by Silas are functioning properly.

Presently enough, they pass by, and you move on. But soon enough, the group spots movement again. Bullywugs, they appear to be on a patrol, or perhaps a hunt. They are moving away from the group, and so have yet to spot you.

Getting an accurate headcount is difficult. Two of them are riding on giant frogs and easy to track, but the rest are swimming in the water, occasionally disappearing beneath it. Ten would be a reasonable guess.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Aug, 2017 - 5:41pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 470

The Quiet Shadow says...

She quietly appreciated the acknowledgments, yet to Fay's words she withheld trying to brush them off by saying she did it to protect herself and the party because she didn't want to be alone. Still, Zarra saw how her actions help them to trust her more and felt conflicting emotions.

Yet on seeing the bullywugs she hides behind the others and draws her daggers saying, "Either we try to avoid them or attack them when they are not looking. Ambush them" Her tune was venum, as she was reminded of her last experience with them and not wanting to be captured again. Seeings the frog creatures left her on edge.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Aug, 2017 - 6:49pm

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 470

As those in front stop upon seeing the Bullywugs Cratol stops too. He waits to see what the rest of those in front are going to do as he looks around to make sure there are none trying to sneak up behind them.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.