Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 473 of 1199

Poppo was about to talk about the hut when - Page 473 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 473

Out of Character: Did we just hear a loud splash as Poppo jumped out of his skiff and into the murky water?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: That's what I read too.

In Character: Oswald turns suddenly at the sound of a splash, only to find himself laughing at the sight of a muck covered Halfling. Shaking his head he says between laughs; "Someone pull him out of there, (Laugh), their could be something dang… ha… dangerous down there… (Laugh)!"

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 1st Sep, 2017 - 7:28pm

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo splashes around for a bit while others help him get back into the boat. On his way up, he feels a sharp pain in his foot, and a wriggling fish, firmly attached to his heel, follows him into the boat.

The group casts about for a time, and eventually finds a lonely spit of only somewhat muddy land. There's a slight rise that would serve a lookout reasonably well, but the mists limit your view regardless of elevation.

[1 damage to Poppo in fish nibbles biggrin.gif]

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Sep, 2017 - 8:09pm

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 473 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I help poke the skiff to the rise. Shivering a bit from the mist and the general feel of the place I say, "We'll not be seeing far I fear. All our senses we'll be needing on guard this night."

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol helps Faevalor pull the skiff up onto the land out of the water. "We can use the skiffs as a barrier to one side so we limit the way we are attacked or approached."

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As soon as a spot is picked out for the camp, Oswald begins to set up the alarm. He wraps his rope around the area, dangling unshealthed swords down to ground.

Each sword sits upon a stone, which have been cleared of any moss or grass. He pulls the rope taught so that their tips are just touching the stone. Tying the rope off he smiles to himself, looking at his creation.

Knowing that there will be no fire tonight Oswald pulls out his dry rations and begins to chew on it.

Out of Character: How many days has this trip been so far, so that I can track my rations. Sorry for not thinking to do this earlier.

[By The Way], I didn't even think about my character being a trap maker when I built him but I'm having a lot of fun creating them so I'm going to keep it up *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 2nd Sep, 2017 - 5:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 473

Lia nods in approval of the defense preparations. " Chef, it is your turn to help with the defenses. That hut sounds wonderful right now. We stay as quiet as possible tonight and hopefully nothing dangerous notices us here. " She heads up to the higher ground to be on watch with whoever else volunteered. Frowning, she scans the surrounding area, unable to see far.
Mari wraps her arms around her frame as nerves are on edge. She takes a few bites and prepares for bed.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 473

Poppo was about to talk about the hut when suddenly he realized that his foot wasn't touching land. Splashing into the swampy water spitting out some errant reeds he grabbed the side of the skiff and gladly accepted any help to re-embark the vessel.

His hair dripping he looked up sheepishly and said, "I thought we were there already. Oh well, at least Goliath got a quick bath in his favourite type of water."

Once they made landfall, Poppo carefully disembarked and looked about to gather some larger rocks to make a pile. Once he had a good sized pile, he proceeded to begin the ritual to create the hut.

With the hut in place, Poppo dimmed the light in the hut to cover his actions and began using his Flame Bolt cantrip to superheat the rocks to heat the air and to dry out his clothing. With a small pot on the rocks, he pulled out his waterskin to fill it and put some tea leaves in a small infuser and waited for it to steep it. When it was ready he poured tea into his mug and proceeded to take a long drink.

"Anybody else want some?" he asked looking at the group.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.