Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 478 of 1199

Lia listens to Cratol with a frown. She is - Page 478 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th Sep, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 478

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Actually she is and isn't at the same time. The last line was Zarra having doubts of it being a good idea, with her only considering them joining a potential benefit. Bringing them with the party could possibly drawn unwanted attention to the group. Again, I may be overthinking things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:45pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Snapjaw replies to Zarra's query, "Yes, the two kings, they too strong to fight, even in numbers."

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Cratol does wonder about Zarra's loyalties after she was with everyone else and not out in front then when two went to talk to the lizard man she went with them somehow and is now part of the negotiations when she is not a member of the silver Blaze. Looks like a back handed movement to him. Is she working for the two black dragons as a possible spy?

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 478 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Yes, I see where KN is going there. It would appear suspicious to our characters that Lia asked Fay and Velon to go forward and Zarra decided to go as well. Why would someone so new to the group be part of the negotiations?

4th Sep, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Again, perhaps I was mistaken of the distance. Still my thoughts when going in that direction is that she'd be there to more observe and even help get Fay and Velon out of trouble if the lizardmen were trouble. More, she has been very open about what she does all things considered.

Sighs, I guess that I can see the point being made but that was far from the intention. My apologizes for not realizing the distance and positioning of character or missing the details involving such. If someone wants to call Zarra out for involving herself, now is the time to do so I guess.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:15pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: We would not call her out on it in front of her possible allies or our potential enemies. That would show division in the ranks and that could be bad for all of us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 478

Oswald is glad to sit back and let others do the talking this time. Not being able to read the creature would be a huge hindrance for him.

He watches Fay and Velon move up, then notices Zarra inching close enough to hear. He thought nothing of it until she speaks up; at which point he smiles to himself thinking, "Its nice to see her begin to be more involved in the group's activities. She'll fit in soon; which is a relief."

"I've already had the discussion with the group over the importance of trust, especially on this mission. Thankfully that Circle of Truth took care of the trust issue for us."

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 478

Lia listens to Cratol with a frown. She is irritated at what Zaria did but doesn't want to say anything in front of the lizard folk. Shaking her head she trusts in Fay and Velon to finish any negotiations. " She forgets that she just joined us today, " Lia mutters under her breath.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:07pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.