Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 479 of 1199

Cratol will pull Faevalor, Mari and Lia to - Page 479 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th Sep, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 479

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Everyone is getting Zarra's name wrong, I wonder if I should change it. If no one can remember to spell it correctly, there has to be a reason for such. Chuckles.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:14pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : At least for me I'm on my phone almost all the posting. It autocorrects to spell her name with onezevery time. If I don't catch it it is wrong. For some reason it won't let me correct that previous error??

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:23pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jack can't help but cracking a small wry grin as he observes the underlying tensions around the group members. "Difficult thing, handling these heroes' pathos… ", he thinks quietly to himself, before replying to Lia's comment: "Great big warriors thirsting for great feats of arms, the blood and gore and the lure of danger… Aye, that's pretty fun, I am sure ! Still, I intend to make it to retirement age with all my limbs attached, so I'll leave the clanking of armors and the sweaty biceps for the more dedicated gentlemen… ". He winks at the priestess before adding: "If the lizards want to do the fighting for us, suits me just fine. As long as they don't insist on sharing their food with us: they have this liquor they distill from fermented moss and beetle dung, the stuff is rank, I assure you !"

He calls out to their forward party: "Ask them about that floating lady's head with her string of dragging guts while you're at it !". He notices Lia's surprise at his outburst and adds with an apologetic shrug and a smirk: "What ? I'm being careful, is all… "

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 479 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Aye, we'll keep ye out of any spat with dragons… but we have nay intention of getting into one anyway. Any help ye can give us would be greatly appreciated. Guides to stay away from the not quite living denizens of this fell swamp would be a help… " Fay sees the blank expression in the lizardman's eyes.

"Uh, if ye could help us stay clear of undead 'twould be a great boon. I think I speak for us when I say we would help you save yer mates and young ones."

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Snapjaw nods, "This we do. Come to our home? See what awaits? Can talk more when you know, yes?"

5th Sep, 2017 - 9:08am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Though she was a bit weary, even taking a moment to study the lizardman's intentions, Zarra will nod in having her question answered. She looks to Fay and Velon, since they were running the negotiations. The drow having kept close just in case things had gone badly and she could have helped provide support. She did not consider at the moment that her action might be seen with suspicion by some..

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Sep, 2017 - 9:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 479

Velon was silent for a moment as Zarra spoke, stepping aside, eyes wide, and moving his arm in a sweeping motion towards the lizard man, palm up, to indicate that she can handle the negotiations if she chooses. Once Fay starts speaking again he stepped back into place and nods affirmatively at Fay's words.

The paladin addresses Snapjaw's request "Yes, we will come and see, and then talk more. Let Faevalor and I go tell the others where we must go and then we will follow you, ok?"

----------------------

Assuming Snapjaw will give them a moment, Velon will return to Lia and the others (Perhaps alongside Fay?) He and Fay fill Lia in on the conversation. He gives a sideways glance at Zarra for Lia to see and fingers the pommel of the sword on his right side with his right hand.

Addressing their party, Velon offers his opinion on the matter. "It seems like it could be a boon for us, as Snapjaw and his folk could be excellent guides in this swamp and could perhaps even fight along side us. It does sound as if they are dealing with the same cult. We can go see and confirm. My only concern, although not a small one, is that engaging them now will likely alert them that we are here and remove any chance of entering the temple unnoticed. I still say we go take a look. Oh, and, ah, we kind of already told him we would, so… " He gives Lia a look and a head motion in the direction of Snapjaw to indicate "Shall we?"

Out of Character:
I've decided Velon is a lefty, thus sword on his right side *smile*

Yeah needed to step away from this for a bit as I was… confused… about Zarra being in the negotiations and speaking to Snapjaw one moment but privately to perhaps either herself or the group (But still in front of Snapjaw?) about their mission the next. Unsure of how much she has been told of our mission and the black dragon at this point, too. Trying to move on now.

Would like to roll and Insight check to see if Velon detects and deceit from Snapjaw, although I assume not.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 479

Cratol will pull Faevalor, Mari and Lia to the side for a talk. Looking at Lia "While under the zone of truth can a person still not tell the whole truth or avoid telling what would be a lie?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.