Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 481 of 1199

Oswald walks up to Zarra to console her, placing - Page 481 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2017 - 5:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 481

Cratol nods at this "I guess we just keep watch." He heads back to the last skiff to get it prepared for the new day.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen scowls. "Come, my friends. This lizard is obviously eager to be back under cover. Let us go and see what sort of help they offer, and what they wish us to do for them."

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As the group prepares to follow the lizardmen, Poppo gathers his gear and walks near Zarra. In a quiet voice he says, "I think you stepped on some toes. There seems to be a pecking order in the group and you are new. I think only the full members of the Silver Blaze get to do the negotiations and stuff. Prove yourself and over time you'll eventually work your way into their trust. I just started myself back in Waterdeep. Did you know they have a tavern that has a well right in the centre of it? And that it goes down to the Undermountain? Crazy stuff. We found these duergar and they had gorgons and there was brown mold which you have to freeze instead of burn. Funny, huh? If you burn it, it grows like crazy! So, how'd you sleep?"

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 481 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay walks besides Mari for a time as they go with the Lizardmen, dragging their skiffs behind them until they actually get in them. Not saying anything, he simply walks beside her.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari glances over at Fay. " Faevalor, what is wrong ? When you are quiet there must be something wrong. " She laughs.

6th Sep, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Poppo, the drow says as she explains herself, "I meant no upset, I simply had myself be a little bit closer just in case things turned out badly and help might have been needed to get out of there quickly." Frowning a bit as she looked to the others, Zarra did not really pay as much attention to the rest of what was said.

Continuing, Zarra will say, "I have no interest in being one of the negotiators, and would have kept silent if it was not for that one question I had." The drow will find herself hesitating, but steps towards the others so as to speak with those in discussion..

Looking to Lia, the drow says softly in apology, "I've just been made aware that I may have caused some issues, and I did not intended to give the wrong impression for my actions. I only wanted to be closer to the the negotiations just in case things went badly and if support could be given." Zarra will allow this to be taken in, watch to see what the wood elf's reaction and words may be, her own brow furrowed with concern.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Sep, 2017 - 3:22am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 481

Cratol carries the last skiff as Faevalor is preoccupied with Mari. He looks over at Lia as the Drow elf girl heads over towards her. He is too far away to hear what she says but he wonders if it was something good or bad.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 481

Oswald walks up to Zarra to console her, placing his hand upon her arm. He leans in close and whispers with a smile; "They had a problem with me overstepping bounds too."

He gives her arm a squeeze and calls back to the group; "Come on, these skiffs aren't going to carry themselves!" He then marches forward and grabs an end of a skiff.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 6th Sep, 2017 - 5:13am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.