Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 52 of 1199

Cratol rests and relaxes in a wagon as they - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2017 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 52

Onthar doesn't know much more about Mask than Lia, but he can confirm that most of the god's followers are criminals of many stripes. He's dealt with more than a few bandits and thieves that kept tokens of the deity.

He also notes that followers of Mask aren't necessarily evil or criminal. The Shadowlord grants blessings to those who obtain what they want through guile, deception, and stealth, whether or not their intentions are reprehensible. His worship isn't exactly popular among the Harpers for instance, but it happens.

He's not aware of any specifically inherent connection between Mask and the Zhentarim, but he would be surprised if many in that group were not devotees.

About two hours after the group sets out, Cahleth spots a figure ducking behind some brush, but finds nothing when he investigates. With his skills in tracking, he finds very faint tracks from a small humanoid and a large canine. They're moving at a fast pace, and apparently quite skilled at leaving little trace.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Jan, 2017 - 11:52pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth will pocket the amulet after speaking on Onthar about it. It might come in useful down the road… perhaps to deceive someone about my affiliations.

Do the tracks follow the course of the road, or do they veer off? Regardless, I alert the members of the Blaze and Sir Onthar. There isn't anything necessarily suspicious about leaving tracks near a major passage, but with the events of the previous day still fresh in his mind, Cahleth wants to play it safe.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth spotted the individual to the north of the trail, and the tracks went in that direction.

His instincts tell him that if they wanted to circle around a little west and observe the caravan from a position he wasn't watching before, that would be the direction to go first.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 52 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When checking in with the group, I'll share my instincts about circling around. "Anyone want to go with me? We'll have to cut through some brush and will need to keep a low profile. If this individual is dangerous, we don't want to give away our approach."

1st Feb, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

"Hmm, will have to try and find a fence in Greenest if it isn't already wiped out… " the half-drow thinks to herself as she holds the gems in her hands. "Might have to get Onwen's insight on this tooth. Or," a smile creeps across her face, "The pale half-devil doesn't talk much. Perhaps she'd be easier to handle… "

Sar'ai had Elanna flying above the caravan circling it about 60ft up. Upon hearing there might be a possible threat, the wizard tells her familiar to get higher and travel in the direction of the tracks and report back if anything is spotted.

Out of Character: perception checks by Elanna.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Perception (adv) on D20 (+3): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia nods to Cahleth. " I will go. I know how to be stealthy and move without making too much noise. This is something that needs to be checked out. Nothing can be taken for granted the rest of the way to Greenest. I consider anyone we see as a probable enemy out here. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 52

The Terror says...

Targul grunts and nods at Cahleth. "I don't think that stealth is my for… fort… strong point. I'll just slow you down and give away your position on top of that."

Leaning back in the passenger seat of one of the wagons he adds, "You go ahead and holler if you run into trouble or need help."

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

Cratol rests and relaxes in a wagon as they move forward. He will watch out behind the wagons in case anything or any one tries to come from behind towards us.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.