Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 515 of 1199

Out of Character: There is a specific reason - Page 515 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 515

Round Two, Final

Lia rounds the corner and attempts to find a target for her lightning bolt, but finds the hall far too congested to avoid hitting her allies.

Fortunately, Fay, Cratol, and Poljen go through the remaining three cultists before you quickly, dropping them with a series of kicks and sword cuts.

Jack moves past the scene of this initial fight in time to see Snapjaw and his group approaching from the left, rolling over the cultists there in a mass of green and yellow. Ahead are another three cultists, who seem more than a little frightened. And to the right are the lizardfolk hostages, a large bunch of females, hatchlings, and young adolescents. They had been sleeping in clusters on piles of fine sand. Some are awake now, most are just stirring from all of the ruckus.

One of the cultists decides to try and regain control of the situation. Grabbing a young lizardfolk hatchling, he holds a knife to her throat, demanding that everyone get back. He doesn't pay enough attention to the other hostages however, and one of the females grabs his knife hand when he gets close, and another grabs the child. In moments, he is surrounded by angry lizardfolk mothers. It takes quite some time for the screaming to end. When they're done, the females turn heated gazes on the party, clearly assessing you as a threat.

By this point, Snapjaw has directed his men to execute the last two cultists, and starts addressing the females in their own tongue. Soon, the former hostages are filing out, towards the underwater entry.

Out of Character: Cratol took a single hit for 10 damage.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:57am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles in relief at the way everything plays out with the hatchery. She shakes her head and smiles at Jack." Jack, If I was a suspicious person I would be thinking about now that you and Oswald were hired to sabotage the operation instead of scouting for us. Everytime I turn around one of you is falling down or knocking something heavy down at a critical moment. We could have done that for them at no additional charge." Her grin belies her words.

"I have faith in you Jack and placed my trust in you. Please prove me right."

Mari spuppresses a grin hearing that. She walks off a short distance away and she can be heard laughing softly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 12:08pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen says, "Ha! They have fallen before us like wheat before a scythe. Now, we must go up those stairs and find more enemies to slay." He turns to their leader. "Lia, since the mask does not appear to be down here, do you still wish to be quiet and sneak around searching? Or should we make a push for the gate?"

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 515 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack does a short and somewhat stiff curtsy in answer to Lia's ironic but nevertheless biting remark:

"Who said I fell, your highness ? I was merely testing another of my many Special Spymaster Diverting Techniques, namely the very ancient and secrete art of Falling On One's Face To Better Show One's Bottom. It's a very old trick we professionals use to get our opponent's guard down - together with our pants. Stick with me and I'll show you more of my amazing skills, I swear you shan't be disappointed! "

The spy master flashes a cheeky smile at the graceful and lordly elf priestess, but the group can tell his bravado barely masks his fluster as having been caught with his pants down… in more ways than one.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 2:05pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon steps up near Snapjaw and gives him a nod of approval that they have completed step one of the plan, the most important to their newfound allies. "To the gate now?" he asks the large lizard-man. "Please remember no cultists may be allowed to leave. Perhaps two or more of your soldiers could guard the water exit outside once the women and children are safe?"

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol walks over to Faevalor. "So the cart they use to move items through this underground How big is it? Can we use it to our advantage?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 515

Snapjaw nods at Velon, "To gate. Spears will wait in water for running cowards."

Out of Character: Fay would have difficulty answering Cratol's question, the rut spacing is right for an animal driven vehicle, but that could easily lie anywhere between a simple mule cart and a full sized wagon.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 515

Out of Character: There is a specific reason Cratol asked this question. Lets see what Faevalor answers.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.