Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 527 of 1199

Jack and Fay reach the top of the walls easily - Page 527 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 527

Jack whispers back to Fay, as the silence stone had been held aloft to allow them to converse:
"Oh boy, that was a really close call! I wonder if they got any more of these beauties guarding… whatever it's guarding, I'm sure it's well worth taking. But I agree, let's test our mutual fear of heights instead."

Before he puts back the zone of silence over them, the spy feels the need to add a small tip for the benefit of his new thieving apprentice : "And remember: one pull on the sleeve means 'go', two pulls mean 'stop', and one slap in the shoulder means 'retreat in a bloody hurry, ye muppet! '. I'd hate to get any more nasty surprises like these half-dragons, you see… in fact, that was exactly what I was worried about: some beastie that can bloody smell us. Just what we needed… ", the thief mumbles this last part almost to himself before complete silence envelops our heroes again.

Out of Character: going up the stairs to see what's to see… hopefully not bigger, nastier monsters? *chuckles*.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 26th Sep, 2017 - 11:57pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo looks up to Velon; a bead of sweat glistening on his brow, and says, "I'd need to rest to prepare my Knock spell, unfortunately. Mostly what I have left is blasty stuff. I have to be careful that I don't lose my concentration or Fay and Jack will be visible again. That would be all sorts of suck."

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Has anyone tried to open the view port? Sometimes they do not lock or latch it if they are not expecting any sort of attack. IF such is the case we can use that to our advantage.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 527 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay nods in agreement to Jack and says yes at the same time, quite proud of himself that he remembered they are invisible. Then he realized the zone of quiet is over them too, and so he begins singing a song that only he can hear and only in his mind even though he sings it loud and proud.

Up the stairs we go
Where they end we just don't know
And so we go slow

Wonder what we'll find
A dragon faced creature kind?
An Elf with no mind?

A way down a floor
Maybe through a magic door
Or blood, guts, and gore

What it is I seek
Is just a very quick peek
Without going weak

In a dragon's hoard
So we'll find that special sword
Cut Tiamat's cord

Out of Character: Yes, that is a haiku. And to not only do the 5-7-5 of a haiku but to rhyme it too wasn't easy.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:27am

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Too bad Jack can't hear that, otherwise he'd be silently clapping to its silent haiku beauty.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oswald moves to join Zarra guarding the back of the group, arrow nocked and ready to fire on any cultist coming their way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 527

Mari grins at Poljen. She grips her blades even tighter in preparation. Mari will charge in after Poljen and Velon and try to use her assassinate ability on an unwitting guard. She will strike with both blades using her bonus action.

Lia gets up closer behind the others but out of sight. She will have a lightning bolt readied. Lia will cast it if there is a safe place to cast it once the door is open.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:29am

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 527

Jack and Fay reach the top of the walls easily enough. They have a bit of a start when someone is up at the top looking right at them. But it soon becomes apparent he is entirely unaware of their presence. There are a number of guards up here, most of them staring in a bored fashion out at the mere and fingering a bow or crossbow.

The strange brass structure is to their west.

Near the opposite corner of the fort, the group is carefully testing the door, they find it apparently barred, and the hatch latched.

So Poljen hefts up the dead man before the door and someone knocks. A few seconds later, there's a clicking noise, and the hatch slides open. A yawning man peers out and says, "What is it? Come on buddy, you know you have to look right at me… Wait, are you?... Garm! Sound the… Hey!"

Velon took advantage of the moment of confusion to stand and peer through the still open hatch, and teleport inside. Quickly turning around, he grabs hold of the door bar and begins to lift. The guard at the hatch is however quick enough to slam his hands down, resisting the Paladin's efforts.

There are three other men in the room with Velon, two of whom are advancing with weapons, and the third is messing with some kind of horn on the far side The view hatch remains open, letting those outside have a narrow view of the interior.

Out of Character: I'll need an athletics check from Velon, though his opponent getting shot in the face may end that contest early.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:36am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.