Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 546 of 1199

Out of Character: : Looks like the second - Page 546 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 546

Lia tumbles down and braced herself to hit the ground hard. Suddenly Velon looms in front of her and catches her. As he sets herdown she staggers around momentarily before realizing which way they are going. She says quietly, "Thanks Velon." She repositions her gear and takes off with the others. Worry consumes her thoughts.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Oct, 2017 - 12:46am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack rounds the corner in time to see Rezmir standing on the stone plinth the group had found before. It appears to be fully active now, glowing with a bright blue light.

She looks at him for a moment before vanishing.

The godslayer she left behind in the room raises his massive weapon, apparently preparing to destroy the rune circle as ordered.

Out of Character: if Jack can beat an initiative of 14, he can try to intervene with that first blow somehow. Everyone else will arrive on the field the next round.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will be using his faster speed to try and get to the place the mask was taken. He knows that time is of the essences and if he can get there and help get that mask then all will be good in the world again.

Out of Character: Since Cratol did not make it to join the half dragon with the mask he will use the attacks on the godslayer to assist jack until the others can get there to assist hoping to disrupt him destroying the gateway she took.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 8th Oct, 2017 - 3:04pm

8th Oct, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 546 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Once Rezmir and the godslayer were in sight, Zarra was preparing her hand crossbow for an attack yet curses softly as she sees the half dragoness disappear and the drow will prepare herself so as to help kill the godslayer before it could destroy the rune circle. She will pray to Eilistraee to guide Jack's attack, that they will be able to stop the creature.

Out of Character: The rolls I'm making is for the next round.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:06pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 21 (1 roll)
  • Attack (h. crossbow) on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)
  • Damage (h. crossbow) on D20 (+3): 9 (1 roll)

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen charges with the others. He only sees the godslayer and curses, though none can hear him due to the necklace. Instead he goes straight for the godslayer beast. He tries to summon the Madness, but finds it beyond his ability…

Out of Character: : Straightforward here. Initiative, and two attacks on the creature. No Rage, so no Reckless.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo follows the others into the room and sees they are too late. He focuses him anger and disappointment on the godslayer instead firing a bolt of flame at it.

Out of Character: : firebolt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 546

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Sighs, great initiative role, but a terrible attack… I think I'll use my inspiration point to reroll my attack.

Also I just realized I messed up the damage roll, one moment as I fix that as well.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Oct, 2017 - 6:03pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (+1 h.crossbow) on D20 (+4): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 546

Out of Character: : Looks like the second attack was a critical. Time to roll a critical strike damage.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.