Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 549 of 1199

Poljen howls. "Hya! I will finish - Page 549 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 549

Velon had fallen a step behind the group, tired from battle, his plate slowing him down more than normal, and drawing upon the energy casting his last spell being taxing. He was a fraction of a second late with his weapon strike, the godslayer moving unexpectedly just as he swung. He was caught completely off guard and out of proper defensive positioning, ultimately costing him his participation in this battle and perhaps his life. The paladin of Bahamut now lays crumpled on the floor against the far wall, moments from death. He had saved a few drops of Lay on Hands energy to revive others in such a state, but little good that would do anyone now.

Out of Character: . Ouchie! If anyone does choose to check on the paladin he is out of potions but has a healers kit on him. I forget how death saves work exactly without my book but I'll roll a d20 and hopefully the Dungeon Master will be kind enough to add Velon's CON if I'm supposed to.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia gasps in horror as Velon hits the wall with a thunk and slides to the ground. She forgets the creature and starts to race to him. Seeing Poppo already there pouring a potion down his throat she takes aim again against the creature. Lia knows that they must down it as quickly as possible to prevent anyone else from going down. She sings and calls upon the enchantment of the bow before loosing another arrow.

Out of Character: : I think I finally have it down now *smile* She uses her bonus action to cast Hunters Mark with the bow before she attacks. Thanks for the warning about the healers kit Daishain.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:40pm

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo saw Velon fly through the air and land in a heap against the wall. After firing off a firebolt that failed to injure the godslayer, the halfling turned his attention to assisting his ally. Rushing over to Velon, he arrives in time to join Lia who has already stopped Velon from slipping further into death. Kneeling beside the fallen paladin and cleric, he unslung his own backpack. Digging through, he located his last healing potion, unstoppered it and poured its contents down the paladin's throat, cradling his head so he didn't choke.

Reconcile Edited: ChristianD on 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:25pm

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 549 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Well, I thought that I had replaced the incorrect rolls with the correct ones. [..]

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As consciousness returns to him, Velon gasps as one would after almost drowning. After sucking in some air he looks up to see Poppo there and puts a hand on his shoulder then pats him lightly on the side of the head as a sign of appreciation to his friend. He's still too stunned by the blow to speak. He tries to stand but quickly gives up as his head is still spinning after crashing into the wall. He accepts that he needs to stay down for a moment, but tries to look up to see how his friends are fairing against the godslayer. How long was he out? Was he dead? He hopes to see that the beast is long since dead, but unfortunately it is not the case.

Velon curls his lip and grits his teeth with thoughts of his newfound hatred of Tiamat and her vile followers. He lifts the gauntlet opposite Poppo and unleashes a gout of flame at the beast from his seated position in the most casual of manners, as if he was swatting a fly or discarding some trash. At least that spell had become second nature and was easy to cast unlike the more taxing spell he had cast moments before. Despite this, the burly redhead still instinctively grabs his head and lets out a groan after casting the spell.

Out of Character: . If allowed to act this round, casting a firebolt at the enemy. If not, please use this post for next round if there is one.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay sees the blow the monster delivers and the effect if has on Velon. He yells, "Velon!" and sees Poppo deliver first aid to him. He growls at the creature, "Now it be time for ye to die."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 549

The group keeps striking at the Godslayer, inflicting heavy damage. Dying, and alerted to Velon still being alive, the creature charges towards the paladin, hoping to take this hated enemy with him.

Fay manages to take advantage of his distraction however, and sinks his radiant blade into the creature's back.

The godslayer collapses, his legs are not working right, but he is still trying to claw his way towards Velon, murder in his increasingly cloudy eyes.

Out of Character: Combat is effectively over, the thing is still capable of causing harm, but any of you could dance circles around it at present.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 549

Poljen howls. "Hya! I will finish this beast! See to the Velon and the others!" He hacks down at the still-scrambling beast…

Out of Character: : If it is down, melee attacks get advantage while ranged attacks get disadvantage. I think Poljen and Cratol should be able to end this while the others begin to rest up and investigate.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.