Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 56 of 1199

Sar'ai' face betrays a sense - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 56

Poljen once more mounts his horse, ready to move out. He grins at the halfing, eyeing her up and down, appreciating her practical gear and garb. He says in response to Lia's remark, "After your bath, maybe we should try heading out another road, and try to capture the leader of another bandit group, so we can find out more about who is behind this, and where the camp in the mountains is."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth plans to stick near Tallis and Bubbles as the party advances toward Greenest. He wants to glean as much information as he can from her about the surrounding countryside, social structure of Greenest, why the town might be a target, and when the moment is right, drop the name Leosin to see what she might know about this mysterious figure.

2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Gabriel had been keeping back, allowing the others to make their introductions first, though once they had and all were getting ready on his horse he says, "Yes, lets head quickly Tallis." He offers an encouraging simple, though his demeanor was serious as he considers what loss the halfing may know and if any they had burned at the pyre had been a friend or family member of the small woman.

"Also, though I wanted for my companions to make such introductions first, I am Geoffroy Charney, Morninglord of Lathander," the cleric continues before adding as he helps his sister get onto the back of his horse with him, "And this is my squire, Ely." Onces settled, she gives a wave to Tallis.

Elyria nods to the halfing, though looking down to her given the height of the steed before nodding in her more disguised voice, "Hello. I admit, part of me wishes Poljen had not taken all of Bubbles attention though for now we must make haste." Through such the two would move out with the rest of the Silver Blaze.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:42pm

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 56 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just like the Half-Drow, Nyzahr has also remained as an observer through this recent encounter and on their way back to the main caravan.

Now she takes her leave of Sir Onthar with a polite curtsy (Yet is there a faint glimmer of irony to be seen inside the deep onyx of her yes? Hard to decipher a clear meaning inside the depth of this thick darkness…) and finally approaches the halfling captain and her giant dog gingerly. The other members of the Blaze can see there seems to be some sort of exchange of ideas between the two women, although no actual words come out of the Bard's mouth: they quietly stand, facing each-other intenly, but Tallis' look shows that she's actually listening.

Out of Character: : once again Nyzahr is using the Message Cantrip, this time to ask a question and propose a strategy to the halfling… Asking Tallis if she can consider tracking any wild animals through these woods between their position and Greenest, Nyzahr offers to use her Speak With Animal Spell to gather information about any goings-on in the depths of the forest (Like any movement of strange humans or humanoids entering the woods over the last weeks, for instance…). This way the adventurers may be able to discover a little more about the odds at stake here, as well as other useful info to use during the coming siege (Like hidden paths through the woods, ways to get in and out of Greenest without being detected, etc…).

Who better than the animals know the forest, after all ?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:21pm

2nd Feb, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

As they begin to head out, Sar'ai moves up alongside Cahleth, just out of earshot of anyone else, "I trust you are making the correct choice by not traveling to Greenest by way of night and thus under the protection of shadows? Perhaps the brightness of the middays sun does make the trip easy, however removed from the rest of the caravan, we are prone targets for another company we just had the pleasure of encountering. I suppose, though, there are others there that may wish to know of the fates of their brothers or sisters or what have you, sooner as opposed to later."
The half-drow looks at the ranger awaiting a response.

Out of Character: Sar'ai just spoke to Cahleth in Thieves' Cant. Translation:

"Trust in the shadows, for the bright way makes for easy targets. Pleasure to have your company, brother shadow."

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Shadows only give the illusion of shelter. Us marching along this trail with torches in hand, disturbing the calm of the night, is bound to attract far more attention than we are currently. I thank you for your concern though. These are not safe lands, regardless of the time of day."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 56

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen gathers his things and joins the rest of the party as they prepare to scout ahead of the caravan, nodding to the halfling and politely introducing himself. He tends to keep toward the center of the group, perhaps slightly to the rear. He has his staff secured in a sheath attached to the saddle of his horse though he keeps his hand on it as he rides for it offers he something of a sense of security.

2nd Feb, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai' face betrays a sense of perplexity but is quickly replaced with a smile, "Indeed. Well, I do hope the little one is truthful and we are not going headlong into an ambush." The wizard starts to move away from Cahleth but turns back briefly, "Oh, and you mentioned you found that odd trinket on one of the bandits? Interesting. Well do know that possession can easily be mistaken as ownership. I would be careful as to who you show it to. I've heard followers of Mask aren't so welcomed in, let's say, more 'principled' cities."
She then smiles and fells back in toward the center of the group.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 6:51pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.