Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 553 of 1199

Lia nods at Poppo." Well done my friend. - Page 553 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Oct, 2017 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 553

Still watching from afar as the day progresses into evening, Lawrance keeps trying various plans and spell options, trying to find a safe way of defeating these intruders or driving them away from his coveted artifact. "Elemental swarm? Maybe Phantasm the Troll into seeing the half dragon? No, that won't work - I can't speak dragon. Maybe I need to do a Comprehend spell. Damn these squatters!" Keeping his hawk hidden among the branches of a nearby tree, he regularly listens through it's senses, trying to catch intelligible conversations from the brigands below.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:09pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

While the others decided on their next moves, Poppo sat down admits the broken pieces of the rune circle. He spent some time arranging the broken pieces until he had it more or less completed like a puzzle.
The first phase complete he gathered up some rocks and piled the leaving an indentation for which he set out his trusty cooking pot.
He then reached into his pack and pulled out his water skin and a bag of rolled oats. He put water in the pot and the proceeded to cast firebolt on the rocks until the water in the pot began to boil. Then he dropped in a couple handfuls of oats and let the mixture simmer. While it cooked, he removed a wooden spoon and proceeded to stir the mixture figorously.
After a minute, he removed the bowl from the heat using the edge of his shirt as an oven mitt and set the bowl in front of the rune circle. Picking up each piece of the broken rune circle he dipped it into the prepared oats and began to stick the pieces together with the makeshift glue and then affix them to their original mount. After some time had passed, he finished his work and said, "Aunt Penelope's oatmeal glue. Good for all sorts of repair jobs. Just don't eat it."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing that the circle is complete again he is anxious to get going after that half dragon. "Who is going in first? I am ready to finish this quest and get back."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 553 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Poppo, do you have any idea if we can go back and forth through the portal if things are bad on the other side, or if this is a one way trip? Not that we're too welcome here much longer either, it seems. They're getting a bit unruly out there."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo ponders for a moment, "Not really sure. The oatmeal glue should hold but that depends on the amount of heat generated by the magic, I guess. Of course, the lizard folk could always smash the thing too once we are gone. Also, I don't know if where we are going has a similar circle there that I will know how to operate. Probably best to plan for a one way trip. Hopefully, Rezmir will think she succeeded in destroying a way to follow her and the other side is unguarded, especially since we didn't follow right away."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Did you say earlier that we need to lend our own magical energies to power this back up again? I feel much better now and could try to channel some of Bahamut's energy."

Out of Character: . Happy to donate whatever is needed. Perhaps 1-3 1st level slots from Velon since his 2nd and 3rd's are so valuable to him? More is fine as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 553

Poljen says, "I have already said I will go first. If there is an ambush waiting for us, I am the most likely to stay on my feet and survive. And if it is too overwhelming, I can move fast and come back. If the portal works that way. As soon as it opens, I will go first."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 553

Lia nods at Poppo." Well done my friend. TrulySune smiled upon us the day you joined our group." She glances at the others." Poljen should go through first for the reasons that he said. I can assist with supplying the energy needed as well."

Upon hearing Silas, she cocks her head sideways while listening. She responds mentally to him." Rezimir escaped through portal with mask. Repairing portal. Will pursue and teleport back. Heading into portal now. Fort conquered by allies."

Lia lends her energy to the effort." We need to leave immediately. We will have two angry dragons joining us in the near future not to mention our increasingly shaky alliance with the lizardfolk. Silas can't hold the distraction up much longer. Let us pack up and try to open this portal and depart."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.