Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 57 of 1199

Lia listens to Cratol with an expressionless - Page 57 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 57

Lia looks at Poljen with an amused grin on her face. Surely he wasn't attracted to the halfling. What an odd couple that would be. She clears her threat. Lia says the next statement low enough so only he can hear. "I didn't realize that you had an attraction to such short women. She is a little short for you or do you not think so? " The young elf smiles. " I never know with you humans. "

Lia gazes at Poljen with a more serious look on her face. " Poljen, I will stay close to you and Targul. When we enter a battle I can call down Sune's blessings upon you two. You two are the biggest physical threats we have. The enemy will most likely concentrate a large portion of their forces upon you two. I will do all I can by the grace of my Lady to keep you alive. Please return the favor and help me if I call for it. I won't only heal you two but I feel that you two might need it the most. "

Lia frowns as she thinks of what the barbarian mentioned earlier. " We will have to see how the city fares upon our arrival as to trying to find the mountain camp. I feel that time is short and the siege may begin even before we arrive. This area makes me nervous. It just ... Feels wrong. "

Specific Action: Lia will perform an insight check to see if Poljen is attracted to Tallith.

Out of Character: : Lia will ride up towards the front of the group beside Poljen and Targul.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 7:32pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Tallis gives some good details in response to Cahleth's inquiries.

The copse of trees you encountered the bandits in was the last significant cluster of such you will see in this direction, the area you're in is mostly low brush, giving way to flat grassland further east.

Greenest's livelihood is mainly agriculture based. Bread products, wine, grain alcohol, livestock, etc. This trade is supplemented with some skilled crafters producing metal and wood trade items, but nothing particularly remarkable.

The place also serves as a pit stop along the Uldoon trail, with a fair number of merchants who regularly pass through. Its a relatively new town, founded around 2 centuries ago.

Nothing about it seems to be a compelling reason to target it, save for relative vulnerability. The region is considerably more peaceful than most, and so the town lacks the level of fortifications and fighting manpower of similarly sized settlements elsewhere.

Greenest's social structure is about what you might expect, that is to say a rather close knit community with a lot of family ties binding them together. The two most influential individuals would be the governor, Tarbaw Nighthill, and the town rector, Eadyan Falconmoon. The former is human, and from a minor noble house, he's known to be a bit overly fond of wine, but is otherwise competent and just in his duties. The latter is an elf, and old even by that race's standards. He has been the community's religious leader since the town's founding, and runs the second largest structure there, a large temple primarily dedicated to the fertility goddess Chauntea.

Tallis is rather unnerved by Nyzahr, and her mode of communication doesn't help. But she gets over it enough to suggest a Hen harrier. They're relatively common around here, and get to see just about everything while soaring well above the plains. She already knows where to find one, she spotted a pair nesting not too far from the road a few days ago. It won't take the riders very long to get close enough for a quick detour if that is what is desired.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol Walks with the others as they head towards Greenest. He will keep his eyes out for anything that looks out of place. He is hoping that once we get to Greenest we can venture South then East to take out the people stopping travelers from coming in. He thinks the last place they should try is North as that is the direction that seems to be the hot spot for what ever is coming. Taking out anything that can come at us from behind is the best tactic he thinks. Maybe he should talk to the others about this. He looks towards Lia, "Say Lia do you think making sure we remove the threats to the South and East before the threat comes down from the North so we are not pinched in between forces?"

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 57 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is riding along focused on studying her surroundings. Hearing Cratol speak she is a little startled. She considers his words for a moment. " Cratol, that is a great idea. It will be easier to fight the enemy a piece at a time rather than being hit by it all at once from different directions. The only problem is that we might not have time to do so. We need to get the caravan and supplies to the city first. Then we can go from there. We just need more up to date information about the city. "

Lia looks concerned as she looks to Cratol. " You are young. We might be in a great battle soon. Please do not take unwise actions. I will do my best to keep you healed. Just don't make it harder than necessary please. " Lia smiles but there is worry behind her eyes.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is quite aware that Poljen is an admirer of the female figure. She has seen him eye most every woman they have ever come across, including herself, though he has never seemed to let such things distract him during critical times, nor to flirt at a time where it was too off-putting. Just slightly awkward once in a while. So by keeping a subtle watch on the tall man from the mountains, she notices that when he first eyes Tallis, it is indeed a professional look at her equipment and clothing. But once they Blaze are mounted, and Tallis is adjusting the tack and harness on Bubbles, she spots him watching the halfing out of the corner of his eye, and catches a flicker of his eyebrows raising. She concludes that is indeed open to the idea of getting intimate with the small ranger, and lets him know her conclusions.

He grins and says, "Lia, I am attracted to short women, tall women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, women who shave their heads… all women!" He openly eyes her up and down. "The fitter the better! Ha!"

When she discusses tactics and staying close to him he says, "Thank you. That is most gracious, and I will try my best. But when the battle madness takes me, sometimes I find it hard not to focus on attacking the enemy. And since I have confidence in my ability not to be hit, and when hit not to be too hurt, if you must choose between us, stay closer to Targul." He then grins once more. "Of course when we are not in battle, if you wish I will stay as close to you as you wish, eh?" His wink is broad and obvious.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia's brow furrows as he answers. " I knew it. She is 3 feet tall. You are over twice her height. Humans. " Responding to his last comment and wink she laughs. " That's okay Poljen. I was referring to during battles. Not other times. I'm sure at other times you will be busy with your little friend. "

Lia strides languidly away aware that the barbarian is probably watching. She shakes her head. The elf rides over by Cratol. " Cratol, how do you manage your mixed heritage? The elf half grants you wisdom while the human half must grant insanity. I truly do not understand humans. " She mutters in an almost inaudible voice " That is ridiculous. She looks like a child compared to him. He is after anything that moves. Apparently his standards are very low. " Lia shakes her head and grins at this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 57

Cratol looks at Lia, then the halfling and finally Poljen, "I did not know I was a half breed until I was out one day with the other elf children. When they made fun of my heritage I did not know what to do. I guess I did not want to be around them or any others after that. I talked to my mother and she sent me away to be raised in a monastery. I did not have to face that kind of ridicule after that and I am glad. As far as those two I have found that sometimes you do not get to chose who you fall in love with, Maybe this has happened to Poljen?" Switching to elvish "I tend to look at women around my size." He blushes some and looks down.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 57

Lia listens to Cratol with an expressionless look on her face. His story reminds him of her half-elven child that she was forced to give away. He would be just a couple of years younger than Cratol. Hearing his difficultly guilt overwhelms her. She should have fought her parents harder to keep him. He probably experienced difficulties like Cratol did and he had no mother there to help him.

Lia feels tears at the corner of her eyes. " I'm so sorry that happened to you. " Not wanting to cry in front of anyone she turns quickly away and rides ahead by herself for a little while. She is wracked by guilt about her missing child. She has looked for years and still has no idea where he is.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.