Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 58 of 1199

Of course we will hold proper audience with - Page 58 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 58

Their guide apparently overheard the exchange between Poljen and Lia and comments with an impish grin, "You're not so hard on the eyes yourself blondie. Not quite my type though. Just keep it to yourself or we might be finding out if you can handle an angry baker less than half your size when we get to town. My Cade is rather protective."

Tallis slows up, and points to a lonely tree well to the south of the road "There tiefling, the pair of Harriers I spotted before have a nest in that tree, they're caring for chicks at the moment, so won't abandon it swiftly at your approach. Hopefully the male is there, he's the one with white and grey feathers. He'll frequently fly far from the nest to bring back food for the infants and is more likely to have seen something as a result."

"I have to say, this would be a useful trick in my profession. I never did get the hang of proper spells though, just a few tricks."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Feb, 2017 - 6:00am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr lets out an impish smile and gives a small nod as a way of giving thanks to their guide as she dismounts and slowly, carefully approaches the tree, looking out for the male harrier Tallis just mentioned…

Out of Character: :
Dungeon Master let me know if any rolls are necessary: Nyzahr will cast her spell and try to gather info as soon as she gets close to the male, then report to Cahleth through her habitual Message method.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:37pm

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Unfortunately, as Nyzahr begins to cast the spell, she feels it break down and dissipate.

Tallis asks, "Um, was something supposed to happen there?"

Out of Character: to catch you up, there's a phenomenon around here that you as a spellcaster can "Hear" on the weave. It seems to interfere with some spells being cast, but not others. Speak with Animals hadn't been tried yet, or I'd have given more of a heads up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:20pm

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 58 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The Tiefling seems to lose her countenance for a minute, as she turns to the halfling with a quizzical expression.

She then gives her a small, almost comical shrug and walks back to the others, leaving to some other magic user in the troupe the duty to inform Tallis of their actual predicament and the frequency disturbance on the Weave.

Soon, she is back on her horse, giving out a somewhat macabre rendition of a children's ditty on her Armorean Flutes, interspeded with imitations of birds calls, as she stares vacantly beyond the horizon.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To Tallis's remark, Poljen initially offers a look of mock-despair. "My heart is crushed, small one!" Then his usual easy-going grin returns. "Very well, I shall suffer my loss with dignity. And thank you for the kind words about my appearance. Lia continually is trying to get me to work on it. Maybe just her speaking of it is working magic so that I am becoming even more handsome! Ha!" He doesn't even look at Lia to know her eyes are rolling once again.

As Nyazr's attempt at a spell suffers the same fate as many of the spells previously cast in this area, Poljen actually assumes a thoughtful look on his face. He says, "I need a few minutes, or possibly moments to try something." He dismounts and sits on the ground next to his horse's foreleg, cross-legged, and closes his eyes. His right hand reaches out and gently touches the animal near the hoof…

Out of Character: : He is casting Beast Sense as a ritual. If it works he can see, heart, etc. Though the horse's senses. Not particularly useful in the immediate circumstances, but this is an experiment to see if it even works.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As we continue on, Cahleth asks Tallis, "About how far of a journey do we have ahead of us? You must forgive me, but I am new to these parts. I know my mates, and myself, are looking forward to a hospitable inn."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 58

Tallis and Bubbles are easily keeping pace with the larger horses, they look like they could keep it up all day. "A few hours, if we push a little more, we can make it by midday. I don't know what the governor will have in mind for you when he hears of this, but if an inn is needed, I'd recommend the Golden Sheaf. Ask for the roast."

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 58

Of course we will hold proper audience with the governor upon our arrival. I did not mean to suggest we were so road-weary as to be rude. I most look forward to speaking to your town officials to fully assess the situation and take stock of defenses at hand."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.