Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 578 of 1199

Cratol will go and sit down and meditate to - Page 578 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 578

Poppo, who has been foraging around for some food to add to his afternoon snack returned to the group to find bodies being drug away. "I leave for 5 minutes and you get into a fight? You folks need to be more careful!" he says with a wink. "Anyway, we heard anything back from our scouting group yet? When does the big dragon arrive?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance addresses the concerned Cratol about his possible condition "A were's bite can contain the curse and, if your spirit cannot fight it off, you will start to change over the course of some days. We need to be aware of taking care of this, soon."

Specific Action: Arcana for more details about a Were curse and pass it on to Cratol.

26th Oct, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

With both hesitation and silence, Zarra will finally say, "When we get back with the others I will show you the truth of myself, in showing you why I wear a mask and in keeping my appearance hidden from most." She will look to Lorairies, considering her.

The drow will pause before continuing, before saying, "Perhaps then you understand why Mask brings me so much upset." Zarra hopes this will be enough to quiet anymore questions of herself, that Lorairies will show patience until they regroup with the others.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Oct, 2017 - 12:16am

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 578 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lorairies nods at her companion." I will respect your wishes. I was merely joking earlier about you worshipping Mask. You seem like the type of person that is usually friendly to Mask. If you aren't, then that is fine. I don't go out seeking converts. Mask has many that seek his favor."

She is quiet for a few minutes." I don't know about you but that stable… loaded with tribute. I'm sure there is a kingdom worth of gold in there. If we can manage to get hold of that and this mask then we shall live as kings and queens." She grins as she considers vast amounts of treasure.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Oct, 2017 - 12:41am

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance recalls that the curse is not incredibly difficult to break with the right spell, so long as the individual chooses to resist it and break free. Looking over the pair, he suspects that both have been afflicted.

Until the full moon, which will not occur for another 12 days, Cratol and Poljen will not succumb to any transformations. Until then they might notice things like increases in strength and their ability to smell things, irritability, some unusual impulses. But so long as they do not give in to the curse, these side effects will be minor.

If they instead embrace the curse, matters change quite a bit. With accepting it comes control, both on the full moon and otherwise, but also changes in demeanor. Accepting it involves one's mind changing to resemble a slightly less wild version of the lycanthropic form, which in the case of werewolves is quite chaotic and bloodthirsty.

Out of Character: If the curse is not broken by then, after the next long rest, Cratol's strength will increase to 15. Poljen's strength is already higher than that mark, so his won't change. All other side effects until the full moon are cosmetic, feel free to get creative in just how you two react physically and mentally.

Is everyone going to stay put and wait for dark?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:19am

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Also, if one accepts the curse into his spirit, it will bring out the darker nature in your soul, taking you towards evil. While I might like to observe the changes to see how they progress, I’d not like to be around you when you start getting ‘impulsive’”

Out of Character: : as long as we get close enough to see what’s going on, yes that gets my vote.
Specific Action: once we reach our site, go down for a short rest and Arcane Recovery.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 578

Velon looks concerned at the bites Cratol and the Snow Leopard took. He really doesn't want to fight the werewolf version of Poljen, much less lose either front line fighter from the group.

"Yes, back to where we were hidden for some rest. Well done everyone. We cannot approach until dark. I'm glad our scouts did so well. Did they say when the castle would arrive? What does everyone think? Do we attack before then, wait for the sight of Rezmir, not attack at all and sneak into the castle? The more ideas the better. I still don't have a clear picture of all of this. Any word on where Rezmir and the mask are now?"

Out of Character: Unfortunately Velon is more of a Paladin of Bahamut in name, most levels being in Sorcerer, so no Remove Curse here. Hopefully one of the wizards or the cleric can study up on it.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 578

Cratol will go and sit down and meditate to clam his mind and his body after the nice work out he just got. He will enjoy a short rest to ready himself for when darkness arrives and they will be able to move again.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.