Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 590 of 1199

Lawrance stands ready, mostly looking at the - Page 590 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Oct, 2017 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 590

Lora shrugs." I can impersonate a guard perfectly with my spell abilities. The only issue is that I've already used s lot of what I'm able to do. It would be better for someone else to do it so I could heal someone later."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks at Lorairies. "If you can heal can you cure curses? I was bitten by a werewolf and I do not want to become one. I can stand as the guard"

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen adds, "As was I. But we don't need the curse lifted immediately. Once we have some time, and you can summon the energies to lift such a curse, I would also ask for your assistance."

30th Oct, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 590 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I can impersonate the guard as well, though the question is if my skills are desired or needed elsewhere," Zarra will offer, considering the situation before then adding, "This will allow Lorairies to be available for other tasks, ones that no one else can as readily provide." The drow gestures to the ones who were bitten by werewolves, though healing was also a consideration.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Oct, 2017 - 4:44pm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I hate to use up our magical energies on this, especially if we are hiding here for a long time before this thing takes off, but also don't want a missing guard to be noticed from afar."

Velon studies the guard and surveys his comrades.

"Who fits the bill, eh? Lawrance, maybe you're the best choice to pose as the guard for a bit if you don't mind the temporary change of clothes? Poljen is out. I'm out without a shave and the lengthy process of changing in and out of my armor, and others have elven ears and such. What do you say? At least it shouldn't be as dangerous as some other tasks, just less flattering! I do hate to insult a powerful wizard by robbing him of his style. Perhaps you'll forgive us some day?"

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lawrance thinks a moment, then responds "I don't have an issue with dressing up, it will just restrict my magics if something happens. Keep it loose so I can drop it in a hurry. Plus it'll give me more opportunity to see what's going on out there."
Lawrance starts to don the armour, hanging his cloak nearby inside the tower, and using a floating hand to help him dress. Holding the crossbow awkwardly, he ascends the stairs and takes his role's position as guard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 590

Velon is silent for a moment and briefly closes his eyes. He privately thanks Bahamut for any influence he may have lended in the arrival of Lawrance and Lora just when they were needed after the loss of Oswald, Jack, Fay and of course Lia. Both have been most helpful already.

"So hopefully we can wait a bit here without incident until the castle takes off again. Lawrance will let us know how many have entered from the town, perhaps a rough count of total guards and other enemies, and confirm that Rezmir and the mask are still onboard. Assuming all is as expected there, what do you all think we should do next? Anyone see a way into that keep to find Rezmir?"

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 590

Lawrance stands ready, mostly looking at the other guards across the towers, and down into the keep. He keeps his hawk inconspicuous, perched concealed yet able to see down as well, poised to alert him of unusual activity. Trying to spot the unusual guard, he sees if either the hawk's vision or his own can help him lipread/eavesdrop on any conversations.
Out of Character: : trying to find hints about the odd guard. Possibly demonic nature?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.