Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 593 of 1199

Lorairies looks around at the group and raises - Page 593 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Oct, 2017 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 593

"Any way we look at it we will be dealing with a godslayer, a half dragon mage, an undead and who knows what else here. I do wonder how many other things this cult can throw at us. I have a feeling that taking this castle is not going to be easy but it may well be worth it. Our main goal is to get that mask."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo looked uneasy, "A..vampire? I don't really have much that is good against undead. I really don't like thinking about them. As for piloting the castle, if it's magic, I'm sure between Lawrance and I we can figure out how it works and get it running. Maybe we can capture the current pilot and get him or her to spill the beans?"

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen tries to reassure Poppo. "Magic, fire, acid, things like that which I have seen your magic produce, all can hurt undead. Now I have not fought a vampire before, but I am sure that these things will hurt the creature. Maybe it will heal quickly, but I reckon we can hurt it faster than it can heal!"

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 593 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo face brightens up and he grins at Poljen, "Burning I can do. As long as we keep it from biting us, we should be okay, right? We're a tough crew."

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"If nothing else I'll call upon radiant energy from Bahamut, based on what you said. Hopefully he will aid me in killing this monster if we must face it."

"Ok, after take off, how about the stealth team runs over and takes out that tower over there. Then, we climb up to that potential entrance there, with no guards left to see us, hopefully."

"You are right about guard changes. If any come between now and when we move next, I say we just let 'em in, then kill 'em. Eventually someone will notice that guards are missing one way or another, but hopefully it takes some time."

Out of Character: I'll use all dem Smites. I'd better save my slots!

Intentionally vague about the direction Velon was pointing. Not sure if we'd be taking out the tower that was originally on our left when we first climbed up, or the next tower further to the right in a counter-clockwise direction. Whichever would leave the wall with an entrance we could climb to free from watching eyes, at least from the two towers that can see it. Also not sure if there are guards outside up high on the keep.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once the castle is in the air we should have fewer guards to deal with and can hopefully take them out. Getting the guards on the walls out would be a good start. Then we can have the upper hand. They would have to work on coming up to get us. High ground normally has the advantage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 593

"So, we plan on beginning our assault once we are an hour or two into the air? 1,000 miles is a long distance, even at the pace of a fast horse. Take out at least one other tower and any wandering guards, until the hornet's nest is stirred, then deal with the forces that come against us, preferably at a good bottleneck, like these towers. A lightning bolt along the approach would be excellent for such a group."

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 593

Lorairies looks around at the group and raises one eyebrow." I don't know most of you very well. It is interesting to hear you speak of facing all these challenges without a whole lot of concern. I look forward to seeing this group in full combat. Don't look for me. I'll be hiding around the corner." She grins.

"I can use radiant energy from Mask for the vampire. I have never faced such a creature or a godslayer. Hopefully I am up to the challenge." She seems calm but there is a hint of tension around her eyes." I really have nothing to fear though. Muscles and Monk can't afford for me to die before their were curse is removed." She grins from ear to ear.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Oct, 2017 - 6:48pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.