Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 594 of 1199

A few minutes later, you all can hear a rumbling - Page 594 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 594

Cratol looks at Lorairies, "Gee thanks there pretty lady. I guess I have to keep you alive for a bit yet then huh?" He winks at her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"An hour might be best, as you say. That way they can't land right away."

"I'm not sure the plan should be to wait for them to notice guards missing and attack us. We should be able to get into that keep from on high as mentioned. We might as well do all we can before they know we are here. Watching for bottleneck positions to fall back to once they do come at us is wise, though."

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"As long as we are planning, do we have an exit strategy? Poppo said, rubbing his chin. "If we have to withdraw to we have a rallying point? Might be good to set that stuff just in case we need it. If we are high in the air we are trapped in here with all of them which could be a problem."

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 594 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She grins arCratol." I thought that you might see it that way."

Lora eyes Poppo for a moment." You have a good point. We are trapped here now. It means that we are fully committed. It's take control of our very own flying castle or die trying. That should be a little extra motivation for everyone."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Oct, 2017 - 8:34pm

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I'm motivated! I don't have feather fall or anything like it readied, since I didn't expect to be miles high in the sky! I just hope we can take down a few of these special monsters by themselves, and not all at once. That'd be… sticky."

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"This is a good point Poppo." The paladin thinks for a second. "Yes, if we're all together we'll find the safest room we can to retreat to. If we get separated, perhaps back at this tower is our best bet since that's all we know right now. Either way we can get out if we're all together. We have a way." He smiles and winks at the group, patting the place in his armor where he has the teleportation scroll safely hidden away, looking at those in the know including Poppo, Poljen, and Cratol. "Trust me. I do hope we have the mask in hand if it comes to that, and prefer to take this whole castle for ourselves."

"Everyone got that? As of now this tower is our safe point if we're separated. If we find a better place we can change it, of course."

Out of Character: . Not telling the new characters specifics about the scroll just yet, but can share out of character for anyone who doesn't know. Velon, with some generous donations from Poljen and others I believe, bought a scroll of teleportation back to Waterdeep in case things ever go south for this group during a question.

Daishain, which tower should they take next to leave one who side of the keep unwatched? The next to the right, or the one that was originally to their left? [Thanks].

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 594

Out of Character: : Not to be Metagaming, but didn't that scroll get used to power the Runic circle to get to this area in the first place?

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 594

A few minutes later, you all can hear a rumbling noise, and feel it within your bones. The floor lurches beneath your feet as the castle lifts into the air, slowly at first, then with increasing speed.

Whatever is generating the fog beneath the castle begins pumping it out at a fast rate, and it begins to billow up around the castle.

As soon as the fog closes up above you however, the artificial cloud becomes transparent. You can see the landscape below you once more. As you were unable to see the castle through the cloud on its approach, it follows that this effect is one way.

In discussing your approach, you consider your options for clearing the guard towers. It seems that the best option will be the one to your left when facing the keep. There are fewer eyes that might fall on it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.