Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 599 of 1199

“Let’s not linger here too long, but yes - Page 599 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2017 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 599

Out of Character: Okay, moving this along

The man approaches, only for Poljen to dive up at him. The guard is rapidly grabbed tight, with Lora helping to keep his mouth covered.

He's still squirming, but he is not going anywhere at the moment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen speaks in a restrained, almost whispered shout. "Get up here with rope! We will bind this one! He might live if he tells us what we need to know!"

3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was not far behind, yet kept hidden. When Lora was seen, the drow was ready to go in and take care of the problem yet found the priestess had a few tricks up her sleeves. Also, she waits farther when Poljen tackles the man and holds her attack.

Despite this, the drow will ready her bow and wait just in case the guard tries breaking away or is able to do so. Zarra will decide it is okay to go out of hiding for now, since Poljen had him captured and consider the situation in what they should do next.

Out of Character: Just to confirm for Attack and Skill Checks, You add both proficiency, or double proficiency when appropriate, and the appropriate ability modifier? Not counting other bonuses. Also, I missed Poljen's actions so that stealth roll won't be needed but the Attack and Damage rolls might still be useful.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:31pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (+1 bow) on D20 (+9): 17 (1 roll)
  • Damage (+1 bow) on D8 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+12): 23 (1 roll)

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 599 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora calls out quietly for Cratol." Cratol, I know you have rope. We need to tie him up." She keeps her hand over his mouth and looks up above them.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will hand some rope up and assist tying the guy up so that he can not get away.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Describing the events of the rooftop to Velon, I add "Should we get inside now, and out of sight? Who is the best of us to interrogate this one?"

Out of Character: : I'm assuming the hawk saw these events of the roof. I'll then have the hawk spot for anyone approaching either tower while we 'work'.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 599

Once he is secured Lora will glance at the others with her." We need someone to wear his uniform up top here as well." She looks from the guard to the others to see who would be the best fit.

Out of Character: : Thomas, you are correct in what you said about attack rolls and skill checks. Your attack roll and stealth check modidlfiers were off however. Her attack mod with a +1 weapon would be a +7 and her stealth would be a +9.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Nov, 2017 - 11:12pm

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 599

“Let’s not linger here too long, but yes let’s get what info we can from him. Then it’s on to the keep. Not sure we can afford to leave a man behind just to impersonate a guard. We may have to risk it being noticed, or just leave this guy propped up here.”

Edit:
Velon climbs up to speak to their new prisoner. He uses the Message spell to briefly speak to Zarra, Lora, and Poljen one by one. “Do me a favor and look extra blood thirsty and ready to murder this guy, would you?” He hopes the man is intimidated by the mighty Snow Leopard or the Drow.

The Paladin approaches the man and sits down next to him. “Hello friend. I fear this lot means to kill you. They really are in need of the guidance of the faith. I’ve been tagging along with them hoping to save their souls. At least I convinced them to tie you up first. One did mention wondering if you could fly. It didn’t sound good. I think I could convince them not to kill you if answer their questions though. What do you say? I know they’re wondering who flies this thing, and how. Oh, and what lives in the cave below?”

Out of Character: . Hoping intimidation by the others might count as the Help action.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 4th Nov, 2017 - 1:49pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.