Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 602 of 1199

The words come pouring out of his mouth almost - Page 602 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Nov, 2017 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 602

Poppo is torn by the current situation. He knows that this guard serves cultists but to kill a defenceless person bothers him. He says nothing, hoping that the man will talk but wonders what will become of him once he does.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol waits by the edge of the guard house to head out and grapple with the main keep sing his magical grappling hook. He thinks tossing the guy over board my be a good thing one less person to worry about.

5th Nov, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: What is interesting about the situation is that if I was still playing Geoffroy, he would step in and stop the party from throwing the man overboard. Quite possibly Lia would as well… what's scary is that the party's paladin is willing to let the man fall to his death.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Nov, 2017 - 5:18pm

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 602 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora considers the situation for a moment." I would drop him if he doesn't talk Poljen. We don't have the time or resources to keep him prisoner. Why risk an alarm being sounded when we can be sure that this guard at least won't sound it. The stakes we are playing for are the entire world, not to mention a flying castle filled with gold. Going soft on him could lead to some or all of our deaths." She smiles at the restrained guard pleasantly.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen glances at Zarra, then dangles the man upside down in front of him, facing him. "You heard her. Will you talk? Or fly?" He waits to see if the man nods as Zarra instructed.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eye wild and darting, the man frantically nods. The sight of that drop seems to have made an impression on him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 602

Poljen spins the man rightside-up, then drops him on his ass on the stonework. He crouches down and says very clearly but quietly, "I will remove this gag. If you shout, or stop answering questions, over you go." He gingerly lowers the gag, ready to stuff it back in the man's mouth at a moment's notice.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 602

The words come pouring out of his mouth almost as soon as the gag comes off, "You're here for the other one right? I don't know if there's much left of him by now. But its not my fault, I didn't do it."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.