Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 614 of 1199

The guard looks at his companion, "Rezmir - Page 614 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Nov, 2017 - 2:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 614

Lora puts her finger to her lips as she looks at Poljen and Cratol." Just give me a minute" she whispers. She walks back quietly to the main group." There are two guards up ahead. Does anyone have a bag of holding or something for my shield and weapons? I think I have a better approach to this." She heads into another room and removes her armor, shield, bow and sword. Lora hands those to whoever can hold them "When she rejoins them She is now standing in her rather tight fitting cloth skirt and leather jerkin." Watch this" she mouths. Lora has a dagger concealed in each sleeve.

She saunters out slowly towards the guards acting as if she has been drinking fairly heavily." Hi… I ... I'm lost. Where… does? She stops as she if confused about 20 feet in front of them.

Specific Action: She mumbled before walking out to ask Mask to aid her.
Out of Character: : If no one has any way to hold her gear then cancel this action. I will make a change at that point.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will hold her gear for her as she heads towards the two guards. If it looks like she may need some help he will place the items down and go assist her.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen sees Lora heading toward the guards and heads through the privy, heading to the next corner, ready to come assist Lora when the chaos begins…

Out of Character: : Stealth to get to Y15 or so, then I will add Initiative and Attacks if they are needed.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 614 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

One guard gives Lora only a cursory glance, then goes back to his cards. The other addresses her in a casual manner. Its clear neither of them expect trouble while nearing a mile above the ground.

"I don't know you, you someone's girl? Who are you staying with?"

11th Nov, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, speaks telepathically thru the Pseudodragon perched on Velons shoulder.

"You, can call me Amabal, Hunter of the Tryvrn wild."

"Thank you, for trying to rescue me and explaining to me, the current situation. I will do my best to try and direct you towards my current location."

"It is with all probability that these followers of Tiamat, will have a red dragon to aid them. It also sounds like powerful magic at work here. Be very careful."

"It is my prayer, that Lord Bahmut would summon a bronze dragon to aid all of us."

Out of Character: : The psuedodragon after speaking this, changes his color to match that of which Velon is wearing. So looks like part of his armor. Hide skill check.

Also Amabal renews his effort to search for Tazskan, to the best of his ability. Search skill check.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Hide on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+6): 25 (1 roll)

11th Nov, 2017 - 5:42am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow will give a nod to Velon, at his directions, thus slowly and quietly makes her way down the hall but keeps a far bit of attention on the sorcerously capable paladin. She having concern for his safety as well, and not wanting to get too far ahead.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+8): 28 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 614

She looks at him blankly and staggers up against a wall." Girl… yes… girl. Lost." She feigns slurred speech as she does this." Wyrmspeaker… job… help… "Lora does all she can to portray herself as staggering drunk.

Out of Character: : I rolled another deception check in case it is needed.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Nov, 2017 - 9:54am

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 614

The guard looks at his companion, "Rezmir has an assistant? I hadn't heard."

The other man says, in a near whisper, but just a little too loudly to avoid Lora hearing. "She probably asked for a disposable toy. You know how those sick freaks from the Black Wing work." "Oh, shame that, she's pretty. Well, I'm not going to get in the way of that one's fun."

Turning back to Lora, the first guard points behind him and says, "Wrong floor. Take those stairs up and knock on the first door on the left of the main hall."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.