Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 620 of 1199

Velon takes a few steps upwards, but in spite - Page 620 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2017 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Nov, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 620

The Quiet Shadow says...

As they move up the stairs, Zarra will say softly, "For dramatic effect, you could throw off my hood and mask. Also, don't be too gentle in your grip. It may help it be more convincing, I can handle such treatment." The drow knew how others generally reacted to her being what she was, and in ill treatment at times.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Nov, 2017 - 6:19pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Deception on D20 (+8): 18 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Upon hearing of Poppo's familiar in distress his eyes go wide. "Sounds like we're discovered! I'm going to summon some steam mephits for our help. They're small, and not too strong, but they are immune to poison and fire and have other talents that will help. Also, I won't be able to use a Hold while I have them in play. Poppo, can you get Goliath into the pocket before she hurts him?"
Specific Action: Casting Conjure Minor Elementals - 8 steam mephits. Is my Mage armour still up from before?

Out of Character: : It's a one minute cast time, and concentration, so its needs to be up ahead of any combats. Since it takes concentration (As does almost every spell in the game, this version) Hold Person can't be cast without losing the mephits. The mephits stick around for an hour, so It's not bad for grunt assistance.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Nov, 2017 - 6:22pm

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While he waits for feedback from Poppo, Velon silently makes his way down the Northern hall following Amabel's lead. He lifts the amulet off of his skin at each door and speaks to Tazskan through Amabel. "Speak now in case I am at your door." He repeats this for the doors mentioned in this hall, but does not get more than 60feet from the group.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 620 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo's winces in pain as the psychic backlash is channelled through his familiar, "She knows it's me. I have to go up in 5 minutes or there will be more consequences. If there is going to be a prisoner, I guess it better be me. I can't see through Goliath anymore. He's in a box."

The halfling looks a little panicked but is trying to hold it together as the group plans.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Amabel thinks his connection is stronger by the door on the left. But the door is left cracked open, and the room empty.

The pseudodragon flies in and declares his connection quite strong, but with no sight of any prisoners, he concludes his master must be on another floor.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon acknowledges Amabel's strong connection with Tazskan and hopes that means he is close to them on the floor above. He returns to the group at the bottom of the stairs just in time to hear Poppo's terrible news. "Oh dear, yes, yes, go up as you all have planned. Please delay fighting as long as possible, Remir is most dangerous. We will deal with the ogres as fast as we can. Cratol, I will Message you frequently so that you can reply as to whether the ogres fall for your ruse or what you need us to do."

"By the way, I'm hoping our new friend is in the room just above that room there. The connection was strong. Let's hope he is there and not below, we may need him."

Out of Character: Note that Velon will plan on giving his warhammer to Tazskan if his gear is not nearby. Had to check my inventory to see what was still there!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 620

Cratol nods to Velon. He waits for Zarra to cast her spell disguising herself as a guard as he looks to Poppo and Lorairies. "Remember to try not to stab me too hard if you can not resist." He says to Lorairies with a wink. Once everything is in place he will lead Lorairies up the steps by the arm with Poppo in front of them.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 620

Velon takes a few steps upwards, but in spite of hopes, the pseudodragon soon reports that his connection is getting weaker.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.