Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 623 of 1199

Poppo gulps hard before heading into the room. - Page 623 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2017 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 623

Cratol pushes Poppo in front of him and says "Get moving mage and no funny stuff" as he leads Lorairies by the arm up the stairs. As he gets close to the top and sees the ogres he pushes Poppo again (He does not push him too hard) As they make the top of the stairs he keeps walkng towards the Wyrmspeakers door. "Just a Mage the Wyrmspeaker told to come see her and a female for her pleasure. Can you guys check the stairs I though I heard something behind us. He does not pay them any attention like they are beneath him in hopes they go check the stairs. When at the door to the wyrmspeaker he announces that he has a mage here that she summoned.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance marshalls his army of Memphits at the agreed point, waiting for the signal to go when the Barbarian charges the Ogres. Whispering "Your target is the ogres over there, but wait until I say 'Go!' before swarming them. Try to fly overhead and breathe on them first, then assist my friends in their attacks with distractions, as I've said." He then prepares Witch Bolt to attack the ogres, himself.
Specific Action: upon charging in, he will let the Mephits use their breath weapons enmasse, then hit with his spell with advantage from their aid. The mephits will regularly use the Help action instead of direct attacks.
Out of Character: : Let me know if there are any issues with that plan *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th Nov, 2017 - 3:29am

14th Nov, 2017 - 4:37am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, using brute strength attempts to break the rope binding his legs. He does this by trying to bring his knees up to his chest.

Amabalis, meanwhile knowing his master is behind door remains. But he wraps his talons around the now unconscious Guards neck. Bites into exposed flesh, for good luck.
Out of Character: : Don't scald Velon, hopefully when I get out I can kick some evil butt with you guys. Then I will no longer be a stranger!

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 14th Nov, 2017 - 4:44am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • STR Athletics. on D20 (+3): 14 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 623 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Dice rolls didn't show/got removed. And it's Fire Bolt, not witch bolt. Trying again for rolls.

14th Nov, 2017 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, makes another attempt at breaking free from the rope that binds his feet. He brings his knees towards his chest, stretching the rope. Using all of his leg muscles. Yelling out to Amabalis.
Meanwhile, Amabalis continues to bite into the guards neck severing his artery.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • STR (Athletics) on D20 (+3): 12 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon is about to grapple the man after his miss, but Amabalis takes him down in a flash. Instead Velon simply tries to open the door on his left. If it is locked he will check the guard for a key. Lastly he will throw a shoulder into it if he must.

Out of Character: . Yes if you guys would, please take it easy on Velon here. This is more of an out of character decision to help Daishain and Anronrosby get Tazskan into the game. Who knows when we’ll be mere steps from the door again. Velon wouldn’t do this in character normally. It would be a shame if this hurt Velon’s reputation for being reliable in the group. I’m hoping he’s gone for mere seconds here as if on initiative, but we’ll see!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 623

One of two keys on the guard proves to open the lock on the door. It opens easily, revealing a naked bronze scaled dragonborn chained to the wall.

The second key proves to fit the locked gauntlets on the man's hands. A quick severing of leg bindings later, and Tazskan is free.

The ogres look at each other, then one of them says, "You not fool us again, stairs empty, like it always be. Stop making us chase shadows." With that, they promptly ignore you and keep patrolling.

When Cratol announces Poppo, a voice reponds saying, "Come in"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Nov, 2017 - 2:11pm

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 623

Poppo gulps hard before heading into the room. He immediately looks around the room noting any exits and other people who might be there. He also looks for the box that is holding Goliath. He says, "Uh, here I am. As requested."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.