Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 637 of 1199

Poljen practically roars in triumph as the - Page 637 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 637

The blade clatters to the floor. Her heart is pounding as she knows how close she came to dying." Don't touch that sword. Don't. It is ... Intelligent. It almost made me impale myself on it." Lora looks at her hands for a moment, stunned. She then grits her teeth and kicks the sword away and continues to loot Rezmir's corpse.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With a sigh, Lawrance waits until the new foe is just within range, and casts another spell, energies rippling around the muscular warrior and trying to freeze him into place. “Another one? I took the runner down, but he woke someone up. Poljen, we’ve got a big guy for you to defeat, now! Can you spare a moment?”
Specific Action: Hold Person DC 14.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:25pm

20th Nov, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra, especially with what just happened to Lora and the sword, does not trust it safe to touch the mask with her bare hands and takes out a cloth from her pack to wrap up the mask in. If nothing happened picking it up, the drow will then place the wrapped mask into her pack. Looking to Velon, she will say, "I have it, now we just have to survive!" Hopefully they could make it out, without getting killed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:05pm

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 637 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Zarra feels a sense of hostility emanating from the mask, but she manages to place it in her pack without incident.

Outside the room, the charging barbarian freezes as Lawrance's spell take hold.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon is still down and out, although at least stable thanks to Lora. Anyone looking closely may see him twitch as if he is uncomfortable and having nightmares. The paladin of Bahamut does not dream of pretty girls, but rather his fears of failure on this quest. He dreams of letting the group down as leader or simply as just a member. He dreams of making a wrong choice and a party member dying. He dreams of losing as he fights off an attacking Poljen. He dreams of Rezmir getting away with the mask again. He dreams of searching for Lia and Fay, never to see them again.

The nightmares do not stop as Velon sees flashes of Silas shaking his head at him and turning away, disappointed. He sees the cultists going about their plans, hurting the lizardfolk and many more. He sees the horrible sites of the hatching process they saw in the cave hideout they found shortly after he met this group. Lastly he sees the world being overrun by these evil chromatic dragon cults, the beasts they conjure and control, and the gods they wish to summon. All of this keeps repeating in his head in brief flashes, mere seconds in real time feeling like hours of torment in his mind.

All the while he feels a darkness in his stomach pulling his very life and soul away while he tries to resist. At first it feels hopeless as if he is being dragged into eternal darkness and his hands and fingernails fail to grip anything to slow the slipping feeling down. Now it feels as if he is pulling back against the feeling to a draw, at least. He feels very sorry that he has failed Silas and his friends so badly.

Out of Character: . I feel like Velon wouldn't have my out of character attitude that there are good odds that he will survive this, at least for the moment. I guess this is round 2 of 10 on being down without healing. Yes hopefully there is a pause in the action enough to accelerate the party regrouping, with at least small hopes of a short rest, too.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:56pm

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

With casual ease, Lawrance backs up a bit into the doorway, keeping concentration on restraining this brute as he says "Can someone please take this late comer down? He's not going to stay stuck like a fly forever." He then flicks bolt after firey bolt of energy into the rigid body, searing lines of burns across the flesh in an attempt to take him down.
Specific Action: Fire Bolt - 2 rounds worth (Non critical since I'm distant).

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:54pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 637

Hearing Lawrance, she looks up. She races out of the room and sees the bound brute. Lora will move up to him and behind him. The amulet on her shield flashes as she reaches out to strike him with her open hand. Light flashes from her hand into his back.

Specific Action: Cast Level 2 Inflict wounds. Advantage to hit due to hold person and auto critical if hit. I rolled for sneak attack damage but I don't think it applies to spell attacks. Please ignore if it doesn't.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:30pm

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 637

Poljen practically roars in triumph as the halfdragon falls to the floor. He sees his comrades begin looting her body, and then someone tells him of the runner, and then another guard of some form. Still flush with victory he dashes into the hall and sees the armed man in almost no clothes, frozen in place. He shakes his head slightly. This is no test of skill, but rather an execution. His feelings about the circumstances do not stay his hand or slow his reaction. As he lays into the man he says, "Make sure the runner is down, and look for others!"

Out of Character: : Since he is Held, I will roll additional [Critical Hit] Damage since I think it applies…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.