Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 638 of 1199

Tazskan, looks about the room trying to see - Page 638 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 638

The man is burned, and Poljen cuts deep into his side, but he is still snarling. A moment later, he shrugs his way free of the magical confinement and readies his axe towards Poljen, seeming to sink into an unthinking rage.

Out of Character: he's free, but that was his turn, so have at him.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Nov, 2017 - 7:57pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo comes out into the hallway and offers a lightning bolt to the snarling underwear warrior.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sticking by his tried-and-true, Lawrance launches another Firebolt at the raging thug, just adding to the injuries and letting Pol do his job. After his attack, he calls into the room "Who do you want to get the healing, Lora?"
Specific Action: Fire Bolt standard (No advantage AFAIK).

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 638 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins when the big man breaks free of the magic holding him in place. He straightens and says, "I am Poljen, son of Nels! Last of the Snow Leopards! Tell me your name so I may tell of your strength and valor after you fall to my blade!" He continues to attack, of course.

Out of Character: : Does he bear any sort of mark indicating a clan or totem?

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora groans as the barbarian withstands the savage blows. She knows that it isn't smart to stay close to him. The cleric feints and then darts about 20 feet away. She turns and calls upon Mask's fire again.
Her double stands still in the room and ignores Lawrance's question.

Out of Character: : Gknight, Lora went out into the hall to help in disposing of the barbarian last turn. I suppose that he is addressing her double in the room now. She used cunning action to disengage. Lora cast sacred flame. D.C. Is 15.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Nov, 2017 - 11:12pm

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The man takes two more blows from Poljen, and is burned by both Lawrance and Lora.

He is just about to answer Poljen's challenge with both words and an edge when Poppo's lightning bolt hurls him away. His broken body comes to rest several paces off.

Out of Character: the man bore no obvious sign of a tribe.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Nov, 2017 - 1:05am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 638

Lora grins tiredly at Poljen. "Well done, big man. We had better check back on the others." She walks back into the room and smiles." Hopefully that will contain our little situation." She glances at Velon and Cratol. Checkimg on them for a moment she can tell that they won't die. Something is still blocking the healing. She shakes her head and looks back at the intelligent sword." There has to be a way. I want that sword. It will bring a nice price."

Tugging on her braid for a moment as she thinks, Lora is at a loss. Suddenly she nods and steps forward quickly. Using her daggers she works it up on her shield. Then she sets her backpack upright and works with the shield and dagger to get the sword at least partially into the backpack. She then loops a piece of rope around the hilt of the sword without touching it to secure it to the pack." There. That should be ok."

Out of Character: : This is what she will attempt anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Nov, 2017 - 8:48am

21st Nov, 2017 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 638

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, looks about the room trying to see if his plate armor, and unique amulet is here? He figures, since it was Rezmir who captured him, then she might have his stuff?
Out of Character: since, I don't have a particular search skill, I will let Daish apply the modifier here.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Search on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.