Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 639 of 1199

As Cratol sits up he looks around. "Well - Page 639 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2017 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 639

Poljen shakes his head. He drags the big body back into its room, intending to look for some sign that will tell him who this fallen foe was.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, calls out to his psuedodragon Amabalis to come back to the room where he is.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing that Cratol and Velon are still down she frowns." Unbelievable", she mutters. She walks to Cratol and pours a healing potion down his throat carefully as to not choke him. Lora watches to see if this has effect. In the event that he regains consciousness. Lora will do the same for Velon.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Nov, 2017 - 1:47pm

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 639 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

All goes quiet in the hall as the bodies are dragged into Rezmir's room. Perhaps those up here are firmly asleep, or just lying low. Either way, no one seems to be trying to engage you or raise the alarm at present.

The barbarian proves to have a large tattoo on his back, one depicting Tiamat. Close investigation shows that it is covering up another one, perhaps of a bear of some kind. If that was a clan marking, this man seems to have cut ties with that life.

Lora manages to secure the blade without touching it. The dark thing practically reeks of menace, but it is unable to bring her further harm. She then moves to Cratol's side, and administers a potion. This close, she can sense a darkness pooling around the monk's wounds. It attacks the healing magic introduced by the potion, destroying it before it can help. However, she also senses that this darkness is itself steadily fading, growing weaker as time passes.

Tazskan calls for his familiar while looking around, but he does not see his gear anywhere in this room. Amabalis returns easily enough, none the worse for wear.

Rezmir was wearing an onyx amulet and an iron ring that seem to bear some manner of enchantment. Much of Rezmir's other belongings have been damaged or outright destroyed by the acid she flung about.

21st Nov, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Once Velon was healed up, the drow will gesture for the two of them to talk and when they could do so Zarra will provide her thoughts, "The mission was to get the mask, which we now have. Yet there is the risk we could lose it or be defeated if we stay and attempt to take the castle. Even if we can take the guards or random occultists, there is sit a dragon to worry about and possibly some giants… Are you certain that taking the castle is wise?" If that was truly what everyone wanted to do, so be it, but she felt there was reason for concern.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Nov, 2017 - 3:58pm

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lawrance moves over to his downed companions, looking with more than simple sight at their forms. "They are enveloped with necrotic energy, Lora. Your healing is being neutralized by it." Placing one hand on Velon and one hand on a nearby chair, he begins channeling the necrotic power into the wood, drawing it out and freeing up the Paladin from it's grasp. After a few seconds, he moves over to the other fallen one and starts the same procedure and says "He should be healable now. I'll use my stored spell on Cratol after I clean him up, also. At some point, when we have time, I ask that you recharge my ring so I have it available."
Specific Action: Using personal channeling to speed up the blocking, then casting Cure Wounds at 3rd slot on Cratol.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 639

Lora stands back up after examining Cratol." There is dark magic blocking any healing attempts on them. It is fading fast however. I will try again when I feel that the magic is gone. Also, I have a couple of things one of you wizards might like to examine. I found these on her." She holds out the amulet and ring she discovered for them to look at." I have Rezmir's sword safely kept as well. . We can make a fortune selling it to the right people. Did I mention that I know the right people?" She laughs and looks very well pleased.

Hearing Lawrence she smiles." Well done. Of course I will recharge it. It will be good to have them rejoin us." She moves her double to follow close by her as she moves to Velon. Lora administers the healing potion to the paladin.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:11pm

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 639

As Cratol sits up he looks around. "Well things appear to have gone or way somewhat. Now that we have the half dragon eliminated are we going to try for the castle? If we start from the high ground and work our way down it should give us some advantage."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.