Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 65 of 1199

Cratol simply nods at Sar'ai, He follows - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2017 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 65

After rubbing a number of the locals the wrong way, Cahleth bumps into Poljen, "I'm not having much luck here, people hesitant to share much with me. Perhaps I'd be better served checking the perimeter with you. Have you rallied any of the others?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia walks over to the temple of Chauntea to learn more of the situation in town. She eyes the large structure as she walks up. Lia keeps an eye out for anything unusual as she walks to and from the temple and while in it.

Out of Character: : Lia will speak with the clerics can in the temple. She will try to determine more about what spells are working for them and which are not. Lia will also try to learn more about who is behind this supposed siege.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen says to Cahleth, "Not yet. Perhaps we can find some willing to go with us. If not, we can handle it." He will look primarily to Targul and Sar'ai, for potential fighting and stealth skills, respectively.

8th Feb, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 65 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy had agreed to go with Lia, believing the wood elf was one the right path and wanting to get this figured out as quickly as they could. He says on their way there, "Perhaps it is the temples store of knowledge, and there is something within whoever is seeking to lay siege wants." There was much to consider, and hopefully them all working together they might find the truth.

For his sister, Geoffroy has spoken with her and learned that nothing was found. He was somewhat disappointed, but offered Elyria thanks and appreciation. The Morninglord invites her to follow and the squire does so, since she does not much else that she can do at the moment.

Looking to the wood elf, Elyria looks to her friend before asking Lia, "What do you think we may find at the temple? I wonder if the priests there will be agreeable with us being there, since we are all of a different faith." Perhaps the squire was concerning herself over nothing.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles as she hears Elyria ask her question. " We all serve good deities. They are allies in their struggle with the evil of this world. We will find a warm welcome here I am sure. " Lia studies Elyria for a moment as they walk along. In a low voice she says " Remember what I told you. Don't neglect your daily hair brushing. Wearing that metal helm is hard on your delicate hair. "

As they approach the large structure she eyes Geoffroy. " While you are finding out what you can about possible reasons for an attack here I will work on something else. I will talk to the clerics and servants and get a feel for organization and planning for a defense of this town. "

Out of Character: : After introducing herself Lia will casually question and assess how the clerics would react and handle medical needs and healings in the event of a full assault here. She will try to help organize and give them ideas on how to better be prepared for a " hypothetical "Attack if she feels it is necessary.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Feb, 2017 - 1:21am

8th Feb, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai nods to Cratol, "As you wish, monk." Then at his speaking about safety in numbers she grins as she says, "Indeed, though one could have the greatest accompaniment of guards and still succumb to a solitary assassin's blade." The half-elf can't quite guess whether Sar'ai is simply expounding wisdom, or speaking from experience…

After traveling through the town a bit, eventually Sar'ai gets an exasperated look on her face, "It would appear this town has not that which I seek. Perhaps we should regroup with the others?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 65

The Terror says...

After listening to Poljen's proposal, Targul says, "That sounds like a good idea, but, uh, shouldn't we wait for the rest of the caravan to get here? What would happen if while we were going to check out the other direction on the road, and attack came. I'd miss out on the opportunity to split some skulls… "

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

Cratol simply nods at Sar'ai, He follows her as she heads back towards the others. He still keeps looking about for anything that is odd.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.