Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 643 of 1199

Cratol will say, "While our main goal - Page 643 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 643

Lawrance looks closely at these women, curious about their species. Speculating aloud he says "Could these be homunculi? Clones? Hello, little ones. Who are you?"
Specific Action: Arcana to identify.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Calming a little at the gentle voices, the twins say in unison, "I am Esmerandia"

This last word is almost sung in harmony by the pair, each of them saying something slightly different, with their voices blending together to form the whole name.

"You are not going to hurt me?" says one as the other asks in earnest, "Did you kill him?"

Both of them reach for the blanket in hopes of recovering their naked forms as strangers stare at them.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 5:39pm

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance tenderly helps them cover up with the blanket, adding a spell-warmth to the fabric and he continues conversing "If you mean the big guy, yes, he's dead. I am certain we know why you're here, but what species are you? I've never encountered your like before."

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 643 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will let the mage deal with the two women as he looks around the room for more items that can be of use to them.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 5:42pm

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Good, I have been chained here for months for his pleasure. As for what I am, I am Dvati"

Again, this last word is performed as a melodic intertwining of voices.

One says, "Two minds", the other, "Two bodies", and then they both say in unison, "One soul".

Several of you have heard of Dvati, but they're so rare and reclusive that few can claim to have met them, or know much about their kind. They're born in bonded pairs, living their lives together in harmony, but unable to survive without the other half of themselves. They involve themselves very little in the world's affairs, were it not for their tendency to produce beautiful works of art that they trade for the goods of other races, even their existence might not be commonly known.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:00pm

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon makes sure the whole group is in the room and closes the door. He speaks to several of the party members quietly, leaving those attending to the Dvati to their task.

"Cratol, the pack is a good idea, if you're willing to lend it out. You are our Man of Action, known to chase down fleeing foes and follow your instincts as you deem necessary. I would not ask you to temper your instincts, as often they have been a boon for us. Your speed, stealth, and fighting ability is needed to lead the group forward. One who can stay back and keep close to the main party and the scroll must carry our prize."

To all, he whispers "I will have your thoughts. To stay or to go is perhaps our toughest choice yet. Our mission is done if we leave immediately, but a great blow could be dealt in our war with this cult if this castle is taken. If any have creative ideas on how to keep the mask safe, now is the time for them. I wish we could send the mask itself off to Waterdeep, to Lia or to Silas in some way, without forfeiting our presence here and chance at accomplishing more."

"If we stay, we must keep the mask safe at all times. We must stay close as a party, scouts not too far ahead, mask and scroll always close. I warn you all before we decide, if things go wrong all may not make it. The mask must be teleported out, and some may have to be left behind. If all hope is lost I would hope you all would leave me to take the mask safely away and accomplish our mission. Think on this before you commit to staying, as seems to be the way the majority are leaning."

"Zarra, please consider my words before if you are to be our protector for this. Choose wisely and keep it safe, and you will truly prove that being a drow does not mean you are not a hero to all."

Velon turns to Tazskan with a small grin. "Aren't you glad you met us? What a predicament we're in. If we make it out of this I hope to buy you an ale. I'm not known for being so serious all of the time. I hope to laugh again some day soon. For now this band needs the paladin, Cratol and Poljen being too busy saving our skin in battle, but I hope to be the red-bearded fool here and there as time allows! By the way, what are you doing here, anyhow?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 643

Lawrance scans the room for clothing appropriate to the twins, as well as anything else of value. "If we are staying here, I want to start my spell. Any objections? I have few spells remaining in me, and I know we will need every one."

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 643

Cratol will say, "While our main goal has been accomplished we are in this castle and I can see us taking it over. I believe I saw most of the army leaving the castle before it lifted off thus there may be a skeleton crew in here to protect it while it is in the air. It having a dragon as the primary foe to take on an aerial attack means it may be easy to take from within. I think we have taken out the two most powerful foes next to the dragon. I say we hand this cult a solid blow by removing the mask and this castle from their clutches."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.