Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 644 of 1199

Tazskan, replies "I for one would like - Page 644 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 644

Velon nods as Cratol makes a good point. If there was ever a good time to take this castle it is now, with Rezmir down and the castle in the air without a town full of troops to help.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen listens as the group discusses their course of action. He finally says, "I say we stay and explore. Killing those loyal to the cult." He glances at the twin women found in the barbarian's chambers he says, "I doubt you are loyal to the cult, so you are safe! I slew your tormentor!" He removes the throwing axe from the wall and gives it to them. Turning once more to his comrades he continues, "Velon, I agree that you should hold the mask, or whomever does must stay close to you. And if some must be left behind, that is a known risk. I for one am willing to hold off hordes of enemies while everyone else escapes. It would be a good death, a worthy death. Though if I can also escape, that would be better, yes? Ha! Anyway, I say risk it. If we can work our way through here and take the castle, we can dee-prive the cult of this wonder. And if we do not succeed in taking it, mayhaps we can at least smash it into their next base. That too would be glorious!" He then stays near the door, ready in case someone comes knocking at their door or Rezmir's.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Yes, how do they fly this thing, anyhow? It would be nice to know how to fly it away, or as Poljen said, at least crash it and some damage to them that way."

Let's get some rest. Any clever ideas of how to proceed are welcome, but for now we'll start by clearing this floor and working our way down. Hopefully we can find your equipment quickly, Tazskan.

Velon nods at Poljen in appreciation for his words and his ability to guard the door while the rest of them rest. "Lawrance, please do as you see fit to provide us some protection here."

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 644 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance lays out the radius of the Hut, making a point to run the edge along the doorway and about 2 feet from the door itself, to provide a barrier but still able to open the door itself. Running through the ritual spell, he includes everyone inside it and then completes it with a snap of energized magic.
Specific Action: tiny Hut with dark outside.

22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Velon, the drow says, "So far I have generally prefer talking from range, and why I have also scouted ahead we have two others that have done a fair job for such… I'm willing to watch over the mask and protect it, as well as to stay in there you, though if you would prefer to hold on to it yourself that is your choice as this group's leader." Zarra hopes this will do, carefully revolving the mask covered in the cloth from her pack to reveal that she does indeed have it.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"You have proven yourself in a short time, Zarra. I appreciate you helping me carry this burden. We will do it together, you with the mask and I with the scroll." Velon smiles at her. "Perhaps if all else is lost you can make us both invisible to buy us time to use the scroll, although I pray to Bahamut that it never comes to that." Velon sits with the group and tends to his wounds and his gear, chewing on some rations, sipping his waterskin, and casting 9HP of Lay on Hands into his wound to give him strength."

Out of Character: . She can keep it, and they will work together to protect it. This will help show the Drow that she is appreciated and trusted after initial suspicions of her, strengthening the team in the long term. With so much turnover in members, Velon must put faith in newcomers, as he Cratol, Poppo and Poljen (The members originally sent out by Silas) certainly cannot do it all alone. Zarra's practically a long term member as compared to some others now, having been around since before the swamp adventure really started!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 644

Lawrance sits down with his spell book, reviewing and recharging his magic through the study and preparing to rest. "So, what's the initial plan? Try to get as much rest as possible, to regain all our talents completely and hope we get what we need, or short rest and work with what we have?"
Specific Action: Short rest Arcane Renewal for 3 spell levels = 1 first, 1 2nd. If we complete a long rest, I will pick new spells.

22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 644

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, replies "I for one would like to help in eliminating this evil cult. At the moment, Though I need better armor, and an arcane focus."

"Sure, once I'm armored and healed I will help you in slaying the dragon. Does anyone know, if this cult had other enemies? Perhaps they can make valuable allies for us "?

Out of Character: Unless, otherwise noted I'm in close proximity to Velon, and Poljen.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.