Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 645 of 1199

While the group rests, Poljen will speak to - Page 645 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 645

There are no clothes immediately apparent sized for Esmerandia. However, there are a number of large tan tunics that would be better than nothing. She doesn't seem thrilled about wearing something of his, but the long shirts cover her all the way down below her knees.

When the question of how this place is piloted comes up, the twins say, "I have never seen it, but the pilot room is apparently two floors below us. Gundahar always complained about some kind of spirit there he can't get rid of, claims that she is constantly crying."

Then when Poljen hands her the axe, she shifts to grasp it in all four hands and starts hacking at the chain binding her foot. Quite a few strikes later, she is sobbing in frustration at barely making a mark in the thick steel. From the looks of it, she was never very physically adept, and her muscles have wasted away a bit in her time here.

Out of Character: Dvati do weird things to pronoun structure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seeing her struggle with the manacle, Lawrance asks Poppo "Do you think you could use your Acid cantrip and melt the steel carefully away from her leg? She doesn't need to have anything more reminding her of her months here."

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“Perhaps a longer rest is best to recover our magical energies? We’ll see how long it is before we are discovered, that is. Do we have alarm spells for the hall? We could kill any patrolling guards while others rest. It seems we have a day or so to take this place.”.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 645 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora studies them with great curiousity. Seeing them struggle with the manacles she says," that looks like a job for Muscles. He can probably rip that apart with his bare hands." She winks at Poljen.

She responds as the others discuss what to do." Boss, this is too good of an opportunity to pass up. I don't see us ever having another chance to take out this skycastle. With us staying so close together there won't be a chance for much stealth. All it takes is one noisy person to give all of us away. I'm of mixed emotions regarding a rest. If we spend a few hours resting we greatly increase our risk of discovery. While restoring our abilities is good most likely the entire castle will learn of us before we could do much. If we wait until closer to dawn there is no way that someone doesn't come looking for the former occupant of this room or Rezmir. Once they see what has happened the whole garrison will be looking for us. Our best chance is to fight their forces a piece at a time, not all at once. It's something to think about the way I see it." She shrugs.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Nov, 2017 - 12:00am

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“Yes, you are probably right. We’re asking to have the whole castle upon us. Let’s rest a short time and be off. Is anyone healthy enough to take out any approaching guards?”.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen shrugs. "I am fine. I will stand guard while you all rest and recover your abilities." He picks up Gundahar's great axe and walks to the Davti. "Move as far from the bed as possible. Please." He then uses the axe to destroy the chain.

Out of Character: : How about I roll an attack roll, and the higher the roll the closer to the ankle I break the chain. Of course if one of the rogues wishes to try picking the lock first, he will defer for the moment. Also he will ask the magic types to check the great axe for enchantment…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 645

Cratol says, I can heal myself and be pretty close to completely healthy but will still be a bit sluggish until a good rest.

Out of Character: He will heal himself of 21 points but he will still have that one level of exhaustion.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 23rd Nov, 2017 - 12:49am

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 645

While the group rests, Poljen will speak to Emserandia. "Gundahar was his name, you say? Thank you. I have no doubt he thoroughly deserved to be slaughtered as he was, but among my kind, we still have rituals. Did he ever speak of his clan or people? I ask because if I ever meet them, I will tell them of his fate." He grows wistful for a moment. "When I finally fall in battle for the last time, not only do I hope my comrades raise large mugs of ale in my memory, but the one who slays me will remember me and tell of a desperate fight against great odds, with a glorious end… though I always prefer to be the one remembering a fallen enemy, eh?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.