Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 646 of 1199

Velon stands after the hour rest. "Ok, - Page 646 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 646

Cratol will examine the metal that is around the ones ankle. Does it have a lock on it? He will look to see if he can find a key if it does have a lock on it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora will check out the manacle as well. No need to have them possibly terrified by the huge barbarian trying to break the chain. She will try to pick the lock if there is one on it. Lora will call upon Mask as always.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“I can certainly set up some alarm spells outside our door. Give me a few minutes. “ Lawrance proceeds apace, casting the warning with audible tone inside the room, as well as at the window area and some little distance outside.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd Nov, 2017 - 2:06am

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 646 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The twins are somewhat hesitant to speak of Gundahar, but eventually they say, "He never spoke of them in detail, but when blind drunk, and not taking it out on one of me, he would sometimes speak of being banished from his home, and wandering through the snows for weeks before finding a dragon's den."

There is no key to the manacles evident, but Lora opens them with little difficulty. Esmerandia hugs her warmly in thanks.

With a protective shield up and alarming wards as well, the group settles in to rest after the intense fight.

An hour or so passes, and all remains quiet in the castle. You have recovered some, but not as much as a good night's sleep would do. The question is, do you dare wait that long before getting on the move again?

Out of Character: you all have completed a short rest. That could in theory be upgraded to a long rest if you stay put.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance speaks up after the rest. “Hey if we think we can spent at least another 40 minutes or so, Poppo and I can identify the magic you’ve all acquired. Interested?” Pulling out his component pouch, he fishes in it for a moment before pulling out a small pearl and waving it around.
Out of Character: : haven’t heard from poppo much lately. And yes, I’m trying to bribe everyone into a long rest.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd Nov, 2017 - 4:58am

23rd Nov, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, answers Lawrence "You don't need to bribe me to have a rest. Particularly when I've only recently escaped from a dungeon myself. Not to mention, some healing myself".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 646

Lora hugs Esmerandia back and smiles at her." I'm glad that we could free you." She rests quietly for an hour.

After feeling much refreshed she looks to the group." That sounds fine Lawrence if it only takes 40 minutes or so. I think that in the meantime Cratol, Zarra and myself should check out the rest of this level. We will be cautious of course. I just feel like the clock is ticking and I hate to waste any more time than necessary.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 646

Velon stands after the hour rest. "Ok, everyone ready themselves to go. What of our new friends over there? Do they wish to come? Can they help? Do they prefer to hide here?"

"Several good points have been raised. The minute they discover that something is wrong they could turn this castle back to the village or we could have their entire force upon us. Let us make finding this 'pilot room' our priority, and do so with stealth. Perhaps we can rest longer once we control the ship. Cratol, Poljen, and Lora will lead the way. The rest with me, and conserve your magic for tougher foes. We could use a rear guard, so that patrols don't come around corners behind us and sound the alarm. Any volunteers? Otherwise, let's move, floor by floor."

Out of Character: Rolling my remaining hit die. Unlikely I'll be at full health still, but oh well.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:35pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.