Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 648 of 1199

Lawrance briefly ponders and says “considering - Page 648 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2017 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 648

Cratol sees Lorairies join him by the stairs where he is watching to make sure no one tries coming up. He tells her of what he has sound while everyone was resting. He is ready to head down one floor and clear that place out too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol finds clothing sized for a tall and thin man. He gets the impression that the man who stays in this room is a scholar of some kind, perhaps a mage.

Esmerandia nods and says, "I will not stay here to be chained again. But I am afraid I know little of this place. If the group separates, I could act as a relay between the two, but beyond that I do not know how much use I will be to you in my condition."

Velon knows that the teleport scroll will carry up to nine people in total. There are ten present. Unless… would the magic see Esmerandia as one person in this regard? The magic does differentiate between the living and the dead, and it doesn't seem to care how large or small the passengers are.

Out of Character: Arcana check to answer that line of thought.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Lawrance sits down to identify all the magical loot, he says "I need an order of importance that you want this stuff examined, just in case we get interrupted. Want to deal with the axe and armour, first?" He also reviews his knowledge of teleportation and it's capacities.
Out of Character: : What items DO we have to check out?

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 648 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will be sure to tell the others about the possibility of a mage out and about on the loose yet from the unoccupied room. He will point the room out to Lawrence and Poppo so they can check it out and maybe find stuff there that they may be interested in.

23rd Nov, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, and Amabalis keep a watchful guard over Lawrence as he gets to work.
"Looks like you have some immportant tasks, allow me to watch over you."

Out of Character: I forgot to roll a couple of times for rest prior to this, as the others rolled 6 times.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Hit points on D10 (+0): 2, 5 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lawrance thinks that if it came down to an evacuation, so long as both halves of Esmerandia are present and close together, the spell would treat her as one individual.

He is not certain of this, but the basic principles suggest this would be the case.

Out of Character: magic Items needing identification: ring and amulet from Rezmir, greataxe from Gundahar.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 648

Poljen hears the number's discussed for the teleport, counts them on his fingers, and looks around. "I hope Trammet could find his way back to us. I will need to talk with him… "His eagle is currently perched outside on the castle walls, under instruction to stay close. He asks the mages, "If we put Trammet in the Bag briefly, used the scroll, and took him out right away, would he be okay? I fear he would not do it in any case, mind you."

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 648

Lawrance briefly ponders and says “considering the bag is but an opening onto another plane, he’d be okay for a few minutes inside during teleport. “ Lawrance takes the great axe awkwardly in his hands and begins the ritual to discover its secrets.
Specific Action: identify on the axe then ring, then amulet, unless Poppo does the amulet.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.