Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 652 of 1199

Poljen waits until Cratol and Lora near the - Page 652 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Nov, 2017 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 652

Pulling back from view, Poljen says to the others, "We have ended many in their sleep. We must have uniforms we can throw on, so a few can get close. It doesn't have to pass a close inspection, since once those wearing them get close, the attack will begin."

Out of Character: : In retrospect, even something that might fit Poljen from Gundahar's closet might help… cloak with a hood up, basic garb, etc. It's not as if Poljen wears armor… I just want these guards to see movement, then get the idea it is some of their fellow troops (With or without Gundahar). But when we get close, and they realize what is happening, we attack. Ooh, and if we can get within the range of the Silent Necklace, we might even be able to take them quietly, without alerting whomever is on the other side of the doors. Any sleep spells ready, folks?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is still wearing the garb of a guard not the armor but still should pass as a guard that is off duty. With Loraireis help maybe the two of them can get close before they figure out something is wrong. Kind of hide in plain sight kind of deal. After all who would suspect people attacking in the middle of the night when you are up in the air with no alarms being raised by the outer guards?

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As one who doesn’t wear Armor, Lawrance offers to dress as a guard. “As far as spells go, no, not memorized. Any kind of combat with these four will probably alert whoever’s in the room.”

Out of Character: : Are they wearing metal armor?

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 652 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon nods at Poljen and whispers "Yes, guard uniforms to buy you a few seconds and get that silencing stone as close to the door as you can. Let's conserve our magic here, but do whatever you need if there's a runner or a lot of noise."

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora nods and grins at Cratol." You have a good idea. No one would suspect anything. The advantage is still all ours right now. I suppose we will repeat our performance from before. It was quite the hit from what I've heard. Let me change first." She goes into a nearby cleared room and changes back into her dress. Lora comes back in a few minutes wearing her dress with daggers hidden on each arm. Now if someone will be a gentleman and hold on to my armor, shield, weapons and other items." I'm quite ready to begin this drama Monk."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Nov, 2017 - 9:45pm

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol will place her armor, shield and other items in his pack. He will strap her short sword and any other sharp weapons she does not keep on herself to the outside of the pack. Once that is done He will tell her. We walk arm in arm into the hall like a couple who has had a bit to drink and are really having fun together. If we can get a couple of them away from the others maybe we can take them all.

Poljen and the others can gauge the reactions and maybe if they do not fall for it we do it the old fashion way.

This is what Cratol and Lorairies will do unless someone has a better idea.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 652

She shrugs." It might work. I have a deck of illusions. If I get a little closer without being seen I can throw one of the cards. It will appear to be some kind of random creature. That might draw them this way but it might get an alarm sounded." She pauses to think a moment." The prisoner idea might work better though. It would get four of us closer whereas the drunk couple wouldn't help Poljen and Lawrance get close enough to help immediately." She looks to see what the others think.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 652

Poljen waits until Cratol and Lora near the guards. He does his best to look a bit like Gundahar, at least in size and bearing. If the guards react with alarm to Cratol and Lora he will charge forward to join the fight, making sure none of the guards get away. But if the guards do not seem to be recognizing the pair as impostors, he will be walking slowly.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.