Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 662 of 1199

"Then we will find a way to allow you - Page 662 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 662

Cratol looks at the giantess in the glass. "The people who took over this castle are they the ones that controlled it until we showed up? Are these the ones who killed your family and friends?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She nods, a sad expression on her slightly translucent face, "They are. I am, or rather I was Queen Esclarotta. We do not often receive guests from the land bound, but under the circumstances, I welcome you to my home, Castle Skyreach."

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"We would like to free your home Castle Skyreach of those that took it from you. We have already killed the Wyrmspeaker and are in the process of taking the rest of the castle. I take it you are the one that controls of the castle?"

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 662 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She shakes her head, "Until a minute ago, the man you are pinning to the floor was controlling this place. I am not the pilot, I am the source of this castle's energies. This chamber was built to house a mindless spirit of elemental air. Like the ones you just fought, but real, not temporary shadows. The excess magics of the spirit would be siphoned off, and used to provide additional lift and direction to the castle."

Gesturing at the metalwork around her, she continues, "A year ago, I laid dying, and my husband was becoming desperate. Our Wright speculated that our people had enough elemental air in our bloodline for this chamber to work with the spirit of a Cloud Giant. As it turned out, he was correct, and my husband had a way to delay my departure for Gudheim, if not for forever."

Her voice cracks as she continues, her expression seeming to indicate she is barely maintaining her poise, "It was tolerable while my husband, kin, and friends lived, came to speak with me. But they have all been murdered, and passed on, and I am still trapped here!"

She pounds both of her massive fists against the glass. There's no sound of a physical impact, but there's a crackling noise as silver energy ripples around those points. After the outburst, she breaks down and starts sobbing.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol walks up to the glass and places his hand upon it. "If there is no spirit in her what will happen to the castle if it is in flight? I would come sit and talk with you and keep you company some after we gain control of the castle."

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It takes her a while to reply, but eventually she mutters out. "There's buoyant magics in the stones themselves, but it is not enough to fully offset the sheer weight involved. This place will fall without me or a suitable replacement, more slowly than most things do, but it will fall. I would not expect anyone here to survive the impact if it is more than a quarter mile above the ground."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:28am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 662

Poljen finishes off the air elemental, then rushes into the next room, crying with bloodlust for another foe to defeat. But upon seeing none, he slows down and can now hear his heavy gasping and pounding heart. He listens as they others speak with the spirit of the giant.

Once he has caught his breath he speaks in Giant, "If they have slain your husband, and your kin, then maybe we can offer you some revenge, if that is what you seek. The forces of evil stole this castle and seek to raise their foul dragon god's name. They have been killing, stealing, all over these lands. They even have been using innocent lives to create more of their filthy kind. We seek to stop them. If you help us slay all their forces here, we will deal them a severe blow. We can liberate the stolen goods, and deprive them of this amazing work of magic. And we can release you from your torment so you may find your kin waiting for you. Two of your kind apparently serve them as kitchen slaves. Would they help us defeat their dragon and vampire?"

He turns to Velon and says in Common. "If we can land it somewhere, maybe our patrons can find a replacement for this noble giantess, so we can still use it. Failing that, I say we slam this flying mountain into their base."

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 662

"Then we will find a way to allow you to go to Gudheim by getting a air spirit in here to take your place. You should not be here trapped and wanting to be with your loved ones. First we will need to take control of this castle. Is there any help you can provide us with?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.