Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 663 of 1199

“Let’s see the map. The location of this - Page 663 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 663

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will gather with the others, quiet at first, in awe of the giantess as it was the first time seeing one pf her kin.

The drow was a bit apprehensive though, maling sure her appearance was not revealed as Zarra ask in a tone of both respect yet uncertainty, "How can we release you, and what can you iffer in defeating this common enemy?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Dec, 2017 - 5:00am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The party witnesses their Paladin on top of the wizard, bashing his head into the stone floor in complete silence. Velon moves his silence stone as quickly as he can once the wizard is knocked out, as begins tying the man up, stuffing a piece of the wizards own clothing in his mouth and putting part of the rope tightly around it. He stands, putting his boot firmly on the rope between the man's wrists for good measure to ensure he doesn't wake and start casting. "The door, the bodies!" he calls. "We rest here for now."

"Apologies for the disturbance, Queen Esclarotta, and greetings. Yes we are here to rid this place of evil as the others have said." He nods at Cratol and Poljen. "Yes, we will free you for your journey to Gudheim one way or another. Perhaps you can help us land safely first, or perhaps you will go free and we will crash the castle. We must discuss this. Can you aid us, as the others have asked, in return for assisting you? Do you know where this castle is going currently, and can it stay on course? Can we work with you to pilot it without this vile worshiper of the evil one?"

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She looks surprised at Poljen's comment, then narrows her eyes in a rather disgusted expression. "Do you mean the two fireborn? They're no more my kind than goblins are yours, and for much the same reasons. They're here willingly in any case, though I cannot claim to know why. I doubt they would change their minds for you."

"They never really spoke of their destination in my presence, only calling it the Well. But that one has a map on him, it shows the way. As to controlling it, I can guide you, and the tome there contains the notes they formed by trial and error when I refused to do the same to them."

"As to helping you, I am afraid I am powerless here, there's nothing I can… Wait, there might be something, I don't think they ever found my husband's personal vault. The study on the third floor, look to the etchings around the fireplace. Find that of the gryphon, and turn it to the right. Most of it will be too large for you, but there are some items that may prove useful."

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 663 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance turns to the others “so, what do you say about a course change, gradual and away from this ‘Well’? Maybe towards Waterdeep, and get some higher help?” Casually, while plans are discussed, Lawrance does a perusal for the mage’s spell book, and also checks the unconscious caster for interesting items. “If we hide their instruction book, maybe we can delay them further, and finish cleaning these rabble out. “

Specific Action: Rolling both skills, whichever works.

2nd Dec, 2017 - 7:09am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

After searching the room, for anything unusual Taszkan notices the trapped Giant Queen.
Taszkan, approaches the Queen in awe.

"Greetings Queen Esclarotta, I'm Tazskan a Dragonborn. If you need someone to help you get your revenge, I also offer my services. How can we help you,"? He bows towards her.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Search on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lora listens to the talk with the trapped Giant with a smirk on her face. Hearing Velon mention about the door and the bodies she jumps to help with this. She heads out the door." Come on one of you big strong men. I could use some help dragging these guards in please. We need to get this door closed quickly." She will start trying to drag them in whether anyone helps her or not.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Dec, 2017 - 12:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 663

Cratol will go over and assist Lorairies in dragging the bodies into the room so we can shut the door. Once that has been accomplished he looks around the room.

"We still need to clear this level while we control this room."

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 663

“Let’s see the map. The location of this ‘Well’ sounds like valuable information. We should be sure we can locate it before veering off course.” Velon continues “and as Poljen said, the best use of the castle may be to crash it and destroy the well. Going there may be the only way to determine that. We have many tough decisions to make, to be sure.”

“I’d be tempted to let the spellcasters rest longer now that we control the castle, but many are still sleeping, including those fire giants. Should we take care of more business before the opportunity is lost?”

“I fear splitting the party, but we must keep control of this room. Any ideas on how to do that and carry on our mission to rid this place of the cult? Surely we should give Poppo and/or Lawrance time to learn to fly this thing.”

As Velon moves to step off of the wizard and help with the bodies and the door he sinks his sword into the man’s neck quietly and without trying to draw attention, as if walking with a cane. He does not enjoy the act, but this man is far more dangerous than the last guard that led to this quandry.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.