Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 665 of 1199

" It would take ten minutes or so Poljen. - Page 665 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 665

“I could put an energy protection on one of you for a hour, but that’s all I can reasonably do at this time. Actually, if I send my hawk with you, we can stay in touch in a way. “.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, addresses Poljen. "I can come with you, as with my familiar. Do you need help with the sleeping giants."?
"If you, prefer I can help guard the mages, while they try and figure out how to fly this thing."?

While, Tazskan waits for Poljen and the others, to decide.He helps the others drag the rest of the dead bodies inside the room.

"Or, I can send the familiar out with you and I stay on guard duty"? He adds. "Unless the sleeping giants are immune to poison"?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 3rd Dec, 2017 - 1:51am

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo nods to Queen Esclarotta'a suggestion and opens the large tome next to the control panel to see what notes are contained inside. As he peruses its contents he says to Esclarotta, "Does it hurt to be in there? That doesn't seem fair that you are stuck in there to ferry around these bad people. We'll get you free of there once we get this castle under control. My friends are very good at cleaning out places. We can be very sneaky. You would never hear us coming in most cases. Oh, you don't have anyone to talk to? I can stay and chat with you. I know lots of stories and would love to hear some of yours. I can tell you all about our adventures so far. I just started with the group but, boy o boy, have we been busy. Fighting evil cults is a full-time job, that's for sure. We have lost a few members but we always seem to find more to help out. I don't know who that Dragonborn guy is over there but he's been helpful so I guess he's on our side. What do you do in there all day? Doesn't it get boring being stuck in a tube?"

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 665 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance begins to aid Poppo with the instruction manual, asking relevant questions of the Queen. “All these spots on the map have significance to the cult. I’m going to make note of them so we can systematically eliminate their stain.” He takes out his ever present notebook and copies the map down. “Queen, Once we put down and are able to safely release you, would you resume your illness? Should we plan on setting down near a colony or city of your people?” He then begins to set up the ritual alarm outside the door.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 3rd Dec, 2017 - 1:37am

3rd Dec, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears what Lawrence, plans to do.
" Lawrence, before you set that alarm ritual allow, myself, your familiar and mine to pass through without triggering it."
" That way, I can assist with taking on the sleeping giants if required. You, will also have a birds eye view of the action."
"For the time being, I can stay inside on immportant guard duty. My familar, as with your hawk will be our eyes and ears, plus help out in a stealth attack with the others."

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen says to Lora, "If you heal everyone, will you be staying here?"

He says to the newcomer, "I do not know if fire giants are immune to poison, but if you wish to come help slay them, another sword is always welcome."

He finally turns to Velon. "Your choice, Velon. Do we go after the fire giants now, or take a breather? I am ready for either."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 665

Looking at Poppo, Esclarotta says, "You are a curious thing are you not? I would welcome your company for a time. No, it does not hurt me, not in a physical sense at least."

In response to Lawrance's query, she cocks her head. "Illness? It is too late to be concerned about that. I am dead small one, my body lies in a crypt below your feet. My soul's passing on is held in abeyance only by this infernal contraption."

She shakes her head, "My husband should not have done this to me. But I forgave him for it. He was not ready to let me go, and this gave him the time he needed. He was almost ready to witness my passing when these… cultists came"

"As to contacting others of my kind. They will be difficult to track down. We drift with the wind. It would be easier to seek out our superiors in the ordning if assistance is needed. The nearest immobile steading of Storm Giants is to the north. Do you know of Citadel Adbar? Look to its east, there is a tall mountain rising from a lake. The steading can be found at its peak. I would not suggest attempting to climb that height however."

Out of Character: You'd have heard of Citadel Adbar, it is one of the largest dwarven cities in Faerun, and the place has fostered more than its share of legends. It is located northeast of the village where you boarded this castle, and near the upper edge of most maps of the continent.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 665

" It would take ten minutes or so Poljen. After that I would be ready to go. I'm not sure about our dragonborn friend coming with us to be honest. He doesn't strike me as the stealthy type. A careless step will wake up the Giants or have everyone else on us. That's just me though." She shrugs.

Out of Character: : Anron, just remember that your familiar is far more valuable to us as a communication tool over what damage he may cause. Loosing him with the groups separated could be disastrous. Whether you stay or come with us your familiar should do the opposite in my opinion. It's your character and play him how you like. Just giving you something to think about. He is our only source of instant communication.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Dec, 2017 - 3:33am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.