Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 666 of 1199

Lora grins and bows." We are always careful - Page 666 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 666

“Ok, yes, a heal would be appreciated by many, I’m sure. Ten minutes, then it’s on to the secret vault. Tazskan, stay here. Your help guarding will be appreciated and the communication with your familiar is a valuable tool. Clearing more of the castle while many are asleep is worth the risk. I’m not sure on those fire giants, though. Can three of you really kill two of them without any of you being killed? They are HUGE! Could they be immobilized? I could come and try a paralyzing spell, leaving the scroll here. Perhaps check the vault first and return? It may change things.”

Out of Character: . A bit meta, but it sounds suicidal for only three to go fight two giants. They must hit hard and have a whole truck load of HP, sleeping or not. Not that I have a better plan…

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, nods at Velon with approval.
"Very, well I will stay and guard the Mages, over their important tasks. My familiar is available to aid you in keeping the line of communication open."
Out of Character: It was never my true intention to put the psuedodragon in harms way. He would use his sting etc as a last resort, in self deffense. My intention though, is use see and sense, danger thru him telepathically. I myself will stay put.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol nods to Velon and gets ready to head up to the top floor and open the secret vault to see what if anything is up there they can use. He knows the room as he was in the room when he was exploring while the rest were taking a short rest. He just did not know the trigger to open a secret door.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 666 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora nods and motions them closer." Whoever needs the healing the most please come close. That would be Velon for sure and probably Zarra among others." Once the ones needing healing gets close her eyes have a distant look. She chants and asks Mask to aid them and make them strong again. Lora continues for ten minutes. Those in need of healing can feel the healing knit them back together as if nothing had happened. She snaps back to the present and looks at the others." There you go. Make that last. I don't have much healing left in me right now." The cleric grins at them.

Out of Character: : She cast Prayer of Healing. Whoever steps up and needs the healing will each recover the hit points rolled below. Up to 6 people can benefit from it. Enjoy!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Dec, 2017 - 1:08pm

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Once the healing is complete and the search party is ready Cratol will lead them back up to the top floor and head back to the study again. Once there he will go to the etching by the fireplace and find the gryphon and turn it to open the hidden room.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen will gladly accept Lora's magical healing. Then he will lead the way up the stairs, still trying to remain as quiet as possible. While they have cleared the floors above save for the giants, there was not reason to take unnecessary risks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 666

Velon is appreciative of the healing from Lora. He reminds the stealth group "Beware the mage that probably lives up there, as Cratol surmised". He bids them good luck, and ensures the door is secure once they leave.

Out of Character: . Daishain, do the doors open inward? Is there anything in the room that could be used to block at least one of them, slowing down and large forces that may try to bash them in? Perhaps the weight of the doors and the lock are solid enough, however, just a thought. I'm sure any furniture could also be far to large to move.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 666

Lora grins and bows." We are always careful boss." She heads out with the others. The cleric has her armor back on and weapons as well. She has sword and shield readied. Once again Mask aids her.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.