Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 667 of 1199

"I was just making our ruse look good. - Page 667 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 667

Those who stay behind quickly barricade themselves in the Pilot room. A large stepstool in front of the control panel can be used to secure the doors, though they do look sturdy enough in their own right.

Those who go make their way up the stairs. Soon enough, they end up on the second floor, outside of the room with the Fire Giants, who are still asleep.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: We were not stopping on the second floor Cratol was leading them up to the map room or the study where the secret room is at.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rather than stopping on the second floor, the group heads back up to the study on the third.

The gryphon is a little difficult to spot, hidden among nearly a hundred similar carvings. But once found, it turns easily. With a faint grinding noise, one of the massive bookshelves slides in front of the fireplace, revealing a large space behind its original position.

This space appears to have been used as a personal armory. The centerpiece is a massive two handed maul, with a head larger than most members of the party. There are also a pair of bows, which would be more akin to ballistae arms on your scale.

Some smaller trinkets are about as well, including a bracelet chain that could be worn as a necklace, and a Javelin that might be usable as a lance.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 667 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will take pieces so that we can take them down to the lady so she can tell us what they are. He will let Poljen take the javelin as he could probably use it. Once we get the stuff we can carry we will shut the hidden room. Cratol looks at the other two. "Back down to the giantess or go kill the fire giants?"

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen frowns and shrugs. "A lance is best used ahorse. Leave it for now. We must not delay any further. Come! The sleeping giants await… and no doubt waking them will raise quite a ruckus. So we must do our absolute worst when we start."

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol nods and follows Poljen. He looks at Lorairies to see if she is ready to head back to the Giants bedroom. "I will not rip your dress this time."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 667

I gape at the huge items. Looking at the bracelet chain I shrug and put it around my neck." I'll take this. Maybe it has magical properties to help us. Muscles, how about that maul? I bet that you can carry that." As we ready to leave I hear Cratol's comment." The first time was a simple mistake Monk. You ruined my dress. Do that again and you won't like the result." She grins at him.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 667

"I was just making our ruse look good. I will replace the dress with a finer one. You do look fine where the tear was at" he grins and winks back.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.