Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 668 of 1199

Poljen looks as if he is about argue, then - Page 668 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 668

Poljen stands next to the maul, so that Lora can see the head is only marginally smaller than the tall barbarian and a handle several times that in length. "I appreciate your faith in me, Lora. But while I might be able to drag something like that around, wielding it in combat would be nearly impossible. Even for one of my pro-didge-us strength!"

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Amabalis, the psuedodragon follows the stealthy group, at a respectable distance. Watching out for danger, keeping a low profile. Using passive perception, when not active.
Out of Character: Unless otherwise specified, the psuedodragon will act as Tazskans eyes and ears.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Amabalis stealth on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)
  • Amabalis perception on D20 (+3): 22 (1 roll)

4th Dec, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will rest, thankful for the healing yet quiet none the less. The drow kept considering the giantess with curiosity yet keeping back out of concern for being found out if she were to go in conversation with her. There was many questions she wanted to ask, perhaps as inquisitive as Poppo. Yet she had more restraint then the halfling, given in part how she didn't know the reaction which may be given.

Deciding to turn to Velon, the drow will ask him, "Do you honestly believe we can pull this off? We have been lucky so far, and I will follow where ever this may take us, though I worry we are too few in number." Zarra hoped not to give too much away with such considerations, as this was beyond any assignment she had taken previously. No challenge had been so great, though feeling that she has handled herself well so far.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:18am

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 668 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When Lora puts the necklace on, she can feel there's definitely magic involved, but its not quite realized.

Soon enough, the group is gathered outside of the room with the sleeping giants.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen holds up the Silence Necklace. "Stay right next to me. We will approach the closest giant right by its head. Stand on either side of me and we will strike together. Maybe with the necklace it will remain quiet a few moments longer so we only have to face one alone at the start." He shrugs. "It is the only idea I have. What about you two?"

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod at this and pull on my black velvet mask." I feel the power of Mask here. We will be fine. That's as good an idea as I can think of Poljen. Hit hard and fast. As you said hopefully we can deal with one before the other wakes. We don't want to fight both at once. May Mask guide our strikes."

I stand ready on one side of Poljen with my short sword and shield readied. I feel a tingle again from the "Necklace" I'm wearing. Hopefully it will do something to aid us." Oh yeah Poljen. I have Rezmir's great sword on my back. If all hope is gone maybe take it and hope you master it. That sword reels of evil and power. Maybe we could turn it to good if we are desperate enough." I study him thoughtfully.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 668

Cratol loos at the two of you. "The thrashing of one being killed will wake the other. If we cut the throats of both at the same time we stand more of a chance of killing both at the same time. If we are to do one at a time start with the male."

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 668

Poljen looks as if he is about argue, then says, "Have it your way, Cratol. You take the smaller of the two, however small that might be." He leads the way inside and looks over the sleeping giants. He moves over to the throat and head of the larger giant and readies the great axe. He waits to see that Cratol and Lora are ready, then mouths, "One… two… THREE!" and attacks with all his might.

Out of Character: : Raging, Reckless, and this round we should critical as long as we hit, I believe. Once they wake up that's not going to last of course. But after last fight, I worry my rolling will be terrible to compensate for that amazing run…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.