Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 669 of 1199

“Why? What’s happening?! Where - Page 669 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 669

"With no sharp edge weapon I can not cut a throat but I can try to knock them unconscious." Cratol will swing his staff at the head hard at the count of three and keep swinging it in hopes to keeping them out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When Lora hears Cratol speak of taking on both at once and then admitting that he has no sharp weapons she says" Are you crazy?" She curses and joins Poljen. Lora lines up her blade carefully and stabs towards his neck.

Out of Character: : This is quite possibly suicide for us. Unless we are very fortunate this might turn out very badly. If we don't take one down almost immediately we are doomed most likely. We more than have our hands full. If it turns that way let Lora stay behind. I don't want Poljen and Cratol to die.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Dec, 2017 - 5:29pm

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Studying the instructions with Poppo, Lawrance asks "I just had a funny thought - What if we cast water breathing on all our party through a ritual, and then dive this castle about 500 feet below sea level? "
Out of Character: : If you critical with an automatic critical, is there any gain? All rolls to hits these sleeping giants is going to be advantage no matter what, but the more damage you can deal, the more likely they'll be to die. And, even if they wake up, you should still get the prone advantage, right?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 669 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Tazskan, please keep us in the loop as to how the group is doing. I fear only three of us attacking two giants is folly."

Out of Character: . Yeah. As we all know out of character, you can't just cut the throat of a monster that surely has dozens and dozens of hit points. You'll get a surprise round and some bonuses during that round at best, I'd think. I know Poljen won't back down, although perhaps if the situation is bad enough he'd be strategic about it. I fear a much greater than normal chance that this is goodbye for at least one character if not all three.

4th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, meanwhile receives a vision from Amabalis. Showing a Monk, Cleric and Barbarian attempting to cut the throat of a couple of sleeping giants.

Rubbing, his forehead, sweat beading.
"Sorry, to disturb you two Mages, but you may need to speed up your rituals, or what ever it is your doing" he says nervously.
His complexion, just became a lot paler.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:42pm

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol, Lora, and Poljen carefully clamber up onto the bed and walk over to stand over the heads of the sleeping couple.

The room swiftly erupts into chaos. Poljen cuts down into the man's thick neck, twice, as Cratol delivers a series of blows to the woman's larynx.

Unfortunately the man jerks in his sleep just enough for Lora's blow to miss its mark.

Coughing and cursing, the two giants awaken, confused and beginning to flail about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 669

Cratol keeps attacking. As long as they are still prone I think we still get advantage. I hope Poljen and Lorairies are successful on taking out the male.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 669

“Why? What’s happening?! Where are they?!” asks Velon, looking perturbed. “Are they attacking those giants?!”.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.