Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 670 of 1199

Taszkan, nods grimly at Velon and answers. - Page 670 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 670

Poljen shouts aloud in Giant as he swings again and again. "Doom has come to you! I am Poljen, the Last of the Snow Lepoards! I slay giants for fun!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora grits her teeth in frustration that she missed a sleeping enemy. She stabs at the male giant yet again cursing as she does so.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen boasts of his identity while ducking a wild swing, scoring two more hits on the man. Lora's frustrated swing stabs into the pillow rather than flesh.

Cratol doesn't fare much better than the rogue, he scores a light hit on the woman just before a huge hand reaches up to grab him. The monk is bodily hurled off of the bed, to smash into the wall.

Both giants struggle to their feet, towering over their assailants.

Out of Character: Cratol just took 8 bludgeoning damage.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 670 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen just roars his usual battle cry, "Hyah!" and continues to dance about, laying into his enormous opponent with the great axe…

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will get up and attack the female again and again not backing down. He thinks to himself how they got into this instead of just taking the stuff to get identified. Oh well time to help his companions out.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lora looks at her weapon in confusion." Is this damn thing cursed?" She lunges forward to strike at the giant from the opposite side of Poljen. Lora prays fervently that her blade strikes home.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 670

Velon listens to Tazskan describe what is going on upstairs. "WHY DID THEY WAKE THEM BOTH?! THEY HAVE A SILENCING STONE THAT COULD KEEP ONE UNDISTURBED THROUGH THE SOUND OF AN AVALANCHE!"

Velon walks over to where Poppo is working and interrupts him. He takes the teleportation scroll out it's place tucked tightly inside his armor and shirt and places it in Poppo's hand. "You and Zarra will be the most senior party members here if the rest of us are gone, and you the last remaining person actually hired for the job by Silas in the first place. If we are gone and the enemy tries to get through that door, you must teleport out of here with the mask. Get it to Silas, or at least find Lia." He looks to Zarra as she recovers from her wounds to ensure she is listening too, then back at Poppo. "Hopefully, I'll be back for that very soon. If not, tell Silas I am sorry, but at least the mask should help our cause."

Velon returns to the door and looks to Tazskan. "You are the guardian of this door. You'll know if we all fall, in which case none of you leave through this door again. Just ask Poppo to take you all and the mask away, completing our quest. Now, how are they doing?" The paladin readies himself to open the door and sprint upstairs, but waits to see if the fire giants really take the fight to Poljen and team or not. He knows dashing upstairs in his armor poses added risk as he will not be stealthy, and would rather not have to do it.

Out of Character: Not sure how many rounds it would take Velon to Dash upstairs. It's a risk. There's a two target Hold Person waiting for those giants if needed, though. It could also easily fail, however.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am

5th Dec, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 670

The Protector. says...

Taszkan, nods grimly at Velon and answers.
"You, are a loyal friend, I will guard this door like my life depends on it. I will accompany Poppo, Zarra, and Lawrence wherever they take me."

He turns to face Zara, "Don't forget me," he adds.

Finally he looks back at Velon. "Go, my friend and unleash hell in the name of the mighty Bahamut, I will see you back here with the others soon," he salutes in Dragonborn, style with a slight smile.

Out of Character: The psuedodragon, will carry on being Tazskans eyes and ears, for the time being. He will report blow by blow if necessary with imagery. I'm not sure what exactly the Dragonborn salute of a warrior looks like but he does it.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:28am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.