Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 674 of 1199

Cratol feels himself flying through the air - Page 674 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 674

Cratol will spend his last Ki point in hopes of defeating this giantess. He wants to help his two companions as he can if he can drop her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Once more, the man from the mountains is smashed back into the stone wall. For a brief moment it looks as though he again going to push off the wall and charge at his foe. But this time he falls forward to the floor, limp and unconscious.

Out of Character: : Death Save… I will go ahead and roll several, in case they are needed. Though I expect either some form of healing before that, or the giantess to squash him like a bug and end him.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lora cries out as Poljen hits the wall with a thud and slides down to the floor motionless. On fire from the wound dealt by the evil sword she searches in her pack quickly for a healing potion. She grasps a potion of greater healing and races to Poljen. Lora pours it down his throat and steps back.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:38pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 674 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Apparently, they do not want any guests" Ignazio comments as he struggles with the door. "My tools can typically deal with this kind of issue, but it appears jammed up. Maybe we should try the balcony."

Out of Character: :
Ignazio will try to use the bird to get onto the balcony unless the climb looks simple enough.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol keeps striking at the Giantess, she turns and swipes at him in turn. The monk ducks under one hit, but is struck by the second, sending him smashing into a corner of the room. The end table's legs finally buckle under the abuse, and the giantess is left holding two thick splintered pieces of wood.

Darkness was beginning to claim Poljen when he feels something warm trickling down his throat. He opens his eyes to see Lora above him, and Cratol smashing into the wall.

Out of Character: Cratol took 20 damage, which I believes sends him to dreamland for the second time today.

Nikolaos and Ignazio decide to try going up, and the gryphons are quickly coaxed into helping out. The two doors here have locks, but the one on the right hand side proves to be unlocked. The pair find themselves in a hallway. No one is in sight, but ahead and to the right are sounds of a fight, yelling and bellowing mostly.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:23pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen smiles and says, "My own personal Valkyrie! I shall fight for YOUR glory this time!" His right hand grabs the great axe and as he gets to his feet he kisses Lora fiercely for a brief moment. "I had to see what that felt like! HYAH!" he cries as he steps once more to the giantess, determined to finish her off.

Out of Character: : My recollection is his Exhaustion makes skill rolls drop to Disadvantage. Good thing Attack rolls are not skills, eh?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 674

Velon sprints up the stairs, hoping to get there before it is too late.

Out of Character: . 3rd and 4th rounds of dashing to help (Since I didn't post between the last two Dungeon Master posts for 3rd round). Getting close, although with a few good rolls the trio may have this in hand without us.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 674

Cratol feels himself flying through the air again and hits hard into the wall he falls forward and lays there motionless.

Out of Character: Yeah he only had 12 points left.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.