Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 676 of 1199

Making a decision, Zarra will say this, "No, - Page 676 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2017 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 676

Velon knows the situation might be grim, but still can’t believe his eyes when he sees Poljen’s limp body being dragged by the giant. “He’s not yours yet, you ugly beast, he is the mighty Poljen of the Snow Leopards and the Blaze!” The paladin strikes out with the mightiest blow he can muster, radiant energy exploding upon the giant on a hit, magical energy swirling around him.

Out of Character: . Level 3 smite on a hit. Booming blade attack. Bonus action to create a level two spell slot.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: I did the death saves in the discussion/question thread for Cratol as I forgot to do it here.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 6th Dec, 2017 - 3:32am

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Getting to the top of the stairs, Lawrance casts a spell to paralyze the giantess. She slows momentarily, but then shakes it off.

She cries out, "More insects!?" and raises Poljen up as if about to use him as a club.

Just then, on the other side of her, an unknown mage flickers into view, an invisibility spell ending as he casts a spell of his own. This time the Giantess does freeze up, held in magical bonds, just in time for Velon to leap upwards and plunge his sword into her chest, radiant light flaring as it cooks her internal organs.

Dropping Poljen, she falls backwards, dead before she hits the ground.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Dec, 2017 - 2:04pm

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 676 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon rides the giant to the floor and leaps off toward Poljen. He scrambles over to touch his fallen brother as quickly as he can, muttering a few words to Bahamut to call upon holy energy to revive him with what little energy he can muster before standing and looking for Cratol and Lora. He sees at least one stranger standing in the hall and raises his sword, ready to charge, but recognizes he looks a bit different than the rest of the cultists. "Who are you and why are you here?!" he says in a serious tone.

Out of Character: . Usually save one HP from Lay on Hands for this sort of thing, so +1HP to Poljen to get him up. Double exhaustion (At least?) can't be good!

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ignazio pauses for half a second thinking, My my, what a wicked blade this one has… better not rush up to them.He then casually leans against the wall and starts cleaning his nails. "Well, that was easy. Want some help reviving them?"

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes! The bedroom!" replies Velon, pointing to where he remembers the giants to have slept. He has no clue who this person is, why they are here, or who they are allied with, but suspecting that Cratol and Lora are down if Poljen is, it matters not. He'll take any help the party can get to save these three.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 676

Poppo looks to the Queen and says, "If we are going to teleport out, I would see you freed from your prison first. That way we take this castle away from the cult and kill a bunch of them in the process. The dragon and the vampire will probably get away because that's the sort of thing that they do, but the rest of these creeps can crash into the ground."

6th Dec, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 676

The Quiet Shadow says...

Making a decision, Zarra will say this, "No, I will not leave the others behind. I don't give a damn if we were ordered to teleport if things went badly, I say we help the others. We can then break the Queen of her prison and have this castle crash and burn." The drow had reached a point where her concern moved to anger, that a single naked fire giant would not prevent them from making sure everyone got out. She looks to Poppo, hoping he may be in agreement for such.

Out of Character: : Apologizes, but I don't want it to end like this.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.