Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 691 of 1199

Do not bother casting Haste on Cratol he is - Page 691 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 691

Poljen calls out, "Not even if you promised to keep all of us! I wish to keep you from making a grave mistake. Keeping any of us would be the greatest difficulty you have ever faced, aside from facing us in battle right now! So come on, face your doom! I am Poljen, son of Nels! Last of the Snow Leopards! I will slay all of you this day!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Oh, this should prove amusing. Take them!"

These final words seem to reverberate down the hall as cultists start pouring out from around the corners.

Out of Character: Initiatives and initial combat actions please. You'll basically be seeing two mobs rushing from the sides. No sign of the vampire at first.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen tries to summon the Battle Madness, but he is still too tired. So he begins to move forward, sword and shield at the ready, to once more kill members of this foul cult.

Out of Character: : Move forward to AF-11, and wait for them. Hopefully they need to dash. If it appears they will hold up and use ranged attacks (Bows or something), he will move in closer to attack this round. Two attacks on the closest cultist.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 691 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance peers momentarily through his unnaturally still hawk then his own eyes, trying to place any significant targets. He then picks up a far target, letting loose a fire bolt for a first strike.
Out of Character: : perception to identify leaders, fire Bolt normal cultist at far range. Once a good size group are within 100’ I’ll switch into to the lightning bolt.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo unfurls the scroll so that it is ready to go and places it on the control panel next to him. He looks up to Esclarotta and says, "Don't worry your majesty. Your time as a power source is coming to an end. We will free to regardless of whether we have to leave in a hurry or not."

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character:
At our busiest night of work so I can't post much. Ignazio will try to fire off a hypnotic pattern over 30 ft away from the party to the right or where he sees the most cultists. He will then blast until pattern wears off and he will twin haste our melee fighters. The dog will Target the vampire if she comes in site and he will try hold person on her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 691

Out of Character: : Croft, I was looking up the rules on Haste since you said you were going to use it on Poljen and either Cratol or Velon I assume. But your Hypnotic Pattern and Haste are Concentration spells. You can only have one going at a time. Even with a feat allowing more than one, I think haste can only be cast on one person…

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 691

Do not bother casting Haste on Cratol he is in the back ground guarding the door to the control room right now.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.