Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 693 of 1199

Nikolaos looks over his shoulder to see the - Page 693 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2017 - 4:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 693

The group opens fire as yelling cultists start pouring around the corners. Several hang back and start to work bows, but the majority charge in.

Four of them slow to a halt and stare at a fickle pattern of light summoned by Lawrance, while Lora wounds one with radiant flame. Poljen kills the first man to come near, while Tazskan strikes down another from afar with bolts of force.

On the other side of the battlefield, Velon kills one man and wounds another with the flames from his blade. Lawrance finishes off the already wounded woman with fire of his own. Cratol downs one with a trio of hard strikes. A man about to strike at Velon goes down with an arrow through his eye from Zarra's crossbow. Nikolaos flicks a orange bead down the hall, it strikes at the foot of a cultist and detonates with a loud thump. People leap away, some manage to make it through with severe burns, but quite a few are killed in the blast.

The archers on both sides of the hall open fire in a volley. One of the charging cultists is struck from behind by an ally's shaft, but most streak towards the party. Poljen, Velon, Lawrance, and Tazskan are each hit.

Inside the pilot room, the ghost of the queen looks down at Poppo, "I thank you for the promise. Is there nothing you can do for your friends from in here?"

Out of Character: Poljen, Velon, Lawrance, and Tazskan take 7,6,8,and 9 damage. Apologies for the delay.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon calls out to his mates "Let's take out a few more and pull back!" "Spreading out to get the archers could be deadly if 'she' shows up!" He hopes Poljen hears, as he knows the great warrior will mow through his foes to the archers if unchecked, leaving him far from the others and a potential victim of the vampire.

He moves to Z13 and strikes at another target with his flaming sword, ideally keeping another target close. If hasted, he'll move as far as another 10ft and keep attacking, but no further.

Out of Character: . We need to be very clear about when Haste, Bardic Inspiration, etc. Is handed out and to whom. I'm already a bit confused as to if/when some melee fighters will be hasted. As stated above, I feel that if we spread out as far as both archer groups on either side we are spread too thin and risking people on either end being wrecked by the vampire. Better to make them come to us after thinning them out a bit.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen smiles, but his usual feral grin is missing. No doubt due to the lack of Battle Madness, but he still fights, swinging with his sword and blocking with his shield.

Out of Character: : Poljen to AG-12 for his next attack. I agree about not getting too far away from the door. Let our ranged attacks, like fire bolts and fireballs, hit their archers.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 693 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrence steps to the side, getting a Clear field of fire towards a nice line of cultists. He then releases his lightning bolt, the crackling energies ripping through the bodies as it travels to its fullest length! Catching an arrow in midair with a sheen of magic near his body, the shaft flares into ash, dropping feathers and arrowhead to the floor.

Specific Action: move 10 feet to get A clear shot, firing lightning bolt, and stepping back 10 feet to the doorway. DC 14 for half.
Out of Character: : Forgot to mention - Arcane Shield b locks the arrow damage.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Dec, 2017 - 1:41am

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora notices the toll the archers are already taking. She knows that while they didn't do much damage that they can wear them down over time. Lora steps out into the hallway 5 feet and calls upon Mask. Fire drops down towards the archer at R14. She resumes her previous spot in the room after this.

Specific Action: Sacred flame with a Dexterity D.C. Of 15.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Dec, 2017 - 1:30am

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo looks back at the doorway seeing some of his friends firing bolts while explosions of fire and energy bolts echo in the distance. "You're right, your Highness. Wait here, I'll be back." With that, the halfling grabs the teleport scroll again and hustles his way to the doorway. Once he arrives he looks down the hallway to the west and looks for a good spot to drop a fireball in the midst of the cultists.

Out of Character: : I assume this will take more than one round given the size of the pilot room and Poppo's movement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 693

Ignazio takes pleasure in how charming he can be. He then hurls a flash of frost at the closest cultist who has taken damage. I can also be quite cold. He then moves back into the control room.

Out of Character:
Ray of frost. On a hit, reduces speed 10 ft.
Also, I realized that the hound is represented, but my summoning was illigitimate because I need to see one target, but I never saw the vampire. Sorry for the mix-up.

11th Dec, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 693

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos looks over his shoulder to see the oncoming rush of cultist from the East. He turns to face them spreading his fingers to unleash a fan of flames to thwart their assault.

SA= moves to AF 13 casts burning hands DC 14 for half using damage rolls from before which was 16. He will not move in a way to provoke attacks of opportunity. He is also trying not to hit the cultist which are being mesmerized.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.